Chapter 5- Meeting the Gang

We had already ordered our food, and while we were waiting for it to arrive, two other people came in. Okay, so I'm not gonna even try to lie, they were frickin adorable. I always have and always will have a soft spot for twins. One of them sat in the booth next to me and the other one went and sat next to Xavier, across from me.

"So who might this pretty lady be?", the one next to me said.

I smirked slightly, "Taylor"

"So would you mind if I was the Lautner to your Swift-ness?", he asked.

I raised my eyebrows, and held back my laughter, "they broke up".

"yea but I'm pretty sure they had some pretty good times, don't you think?", he said winking at me. I couldn't help but burst out laughing, "that's so corny, but don't worry your cute, so what's your name?"

"Grayson, and that's my bro Mason, but did you just say that I'm cute?", he asked incredulously.

I knew exactly where this was going, I had enough guy friends to know, "yes I did, is there a problem?", I asked raising my eyebrow.

"you can call us sexy, hot, even Greek Gods if you want, but not cute", Mason said.

I smirked and turned back to Grayson, "well looks like I'm gonna call you Cutie from now on and as for Mason..."

"CUTIE?!?!", I turned back to Grayson barely holding in my laughter.

I ruffled his hair and said, "would you rather me call you cupcake?"

The whole table laughed. "you guys are done for", Blondie remarked.

"yup, you better listen to Blondie here, he knows"

"Blondie?", Mason asked, both him and Grayson laughing.

"Shutup, she figured it out as soon as she saw me", he muttered.

That just made them laugh harder. "Cupcake, Cutie, it's not nice to laugh at people", I said in a stern voice. My nicknames for them made them sober up but then the other half of the table started laughing again. Except for Aiden, the guy is just so busy on his phone.

"Come on babe, don't call us that", they whined at the same exact time.

"Did you guys plan that?", I asked incredulously. How the hell did they do that?

"nope", they said together.

Just then our food arrived, and I hungrily dug into my hash brown, waffles, and pancakes. Taking a sip of my water every now and then.

When I looked up all the guys were staring at me. I swallowed the food that was in my mouth, and took a sip of water, "what?"

"you almost eat the same amount as Aiden", Mason said in amazement.

I glanced at Aiden who just grunted in response, then I looked back at Mason and shrugged, "I'm a hungry girl".

"girl? More like the female hulk", remarked Blondie.

Everyone started laughing, even me. Just then Xavier got a call, his responses were low and quiet, and I was wondering how the person on the other line even heard him. From the looks of it Xavier was just getting angrier every time he talked. When he finally ended the call he said, "Guys, we gotta go"

When I looked back at everyone I was surprised to see how serious they became. Dylan threw down some cash for the bill and looked at me apologetically, "See ya around Taylor".