EPILOGUE

Zahra's POV:-

Suddenly he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. My hands landed on his chest and my eyes widened at this unexpected move.

I looked at him and he smiled making me smile back as well His smile this time was a real one. I could tell it by looking in his eyes.

I parted my lips to speak but was interrupted.

"Ma'am please look here" I turned my head towards the photographer and nodded slightly. Glancing at him once again I faced towards the camera and smiled.

The photographer clicked some pictures of us. Suddenly he looked up and his gaze was directed at Shehryaar. I frowned.

I turned my face to look at Shehryaar only to find him looking at me with the smile still playing across his lips. I returned the smile as I looked in his eyes. His eyes holding love ,care,concern and passion All these emotions for me

We stood there gazing in each others eyes with smiles when a flash caused us to look away. Turning our heads we saw the photographer as he gave us a knowing expression. "Perfect click" he said and I chuckled.

"Enough for now" Shehry said as he raised his hand and the photographer stepped away smiling.

His hand which rested on my waist now slipped from there as held my hand and we made our way through the crowd giving me a sense of relief and making me believe that I'm safe with him.

As we walked down the carpet the fans kept screaming his name and asking for autograph and pictures with him.

He looked at me and I urged him to go.He pulled me along with him despite my protests and included me in the selfies. Honestly it seemed like I was the kabab mei haddi.

After that crazy round of selfies we made our way to the exit when again a reporter popped out of nowhere. I looked at her closely and she was the same who had asked me a question once.

"Ok so MRS.ZAHRA ASIF how does it feel to be the wife of Shehryaar asif?" She asked putting special emphasis on 'Mrs Zahra Asif' and grinning cheekily looking at him and Shehryaar smiled remembering it as well

I pondered over her question. 'How does it feel to be the wife of Shehryaar Asif?'

All the incidents of the past running through my mind. The pain,tears,moments and finally happiness.

Shehryaar squeezed my hand and looked at me in a concerned way. I shook my head assuring him as I turned to the reporter

"It feels like a dream. Couldn't believe that I'm actually married to him. All I can say is that God was to merciful on me" I said and she raised her eyebrows. I had said the same thing before also but this time I meant every word of it

"Aapko aapka jawaab mil gaya to we would like to take your leave as we have somewhere to go" Shehryaar said as he pulled me with him and we walked out of the event.

He walked towards the car and I followed him . My hand still in his. He opened the door for me and I sat inside closing it he walked to the other side and sat in.