6

I wasn't gonna update anytime soon but @__snowflakes__ and I had a deal. If I update then she's gonna update too.

So yeah.

Zahra's POV:-

~~~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~~~~

I squinted my eyes as the rays of sun penetrated in the room.

Sitting straight I stretched my arms slightly and ran a hand through my hair.

I looked beside me and the space was as usual....empty

For once I wanted to wake up beside my other half......my husband.

Stare at his sleeping face and just be content.

But life isn't a bed roses every time. There are thorns on the way too.

I removed the quilt and my eyes settled on my bandaged foot. A smile crept up to my lips as I reminisce the incident.

Care and concern laced in his eyes.

With the smile lingering on my lips I got off the bed to freshen up. Walking to the wardrobe I took out a white and pink Salwar Kameez.

Grabbing a towel I walked towards the washroom. I was about to knock on the door but before I could the door burst open and my hand knocked his forehead instead of the door.

"What the....." he spoke angrily as he looked at me and I hid my face behind the towel.

"It was by mistake.....I'm sorry" i said as I peeked slightly and he huffed.

I quickly made my way to the washroom to avoid any such thing that would infuriate him.

Taking a quick warm shower I changed in my clothes and walked out drying my hair with the towel.

Going to the dresser I blow dried my hair and brushed them making a side braid.

I looked at Shehryaar as he was busy doing something on his laptop. He was dressed in a black fitted t-shirt which defined his perfect body.

Paired with blue denim jeans and his hair gelled to perfection.

"What would you like to eat in breakfast?" I asked him and he looked up from the screen raising a eyebrows.

I frowned and he said "You sound like a waiter " grinning and I huffed.

Ek to banda izzat se baat kare aur uske inaam mei mila kya...........Babaji ka thullu-_-

"You don't need to be this formal around me. Make whatever you like" he said and I actually couldn't believe it.

He was really being nice to me?!! I've got used to his angry side so this is something new.

Anyway I went downstairs to the kitchen and wondered what should I make.

"Morning" Hussain came inside and I greeted back.

"What doing Bhabi jaan?" He asked as he poured himself a glass of water.

"I was wondering what should I make for breakfast" I said and looked at him in hopes that he would suggest something.

"Uhm.....halwa puri?" He said and I nodded.

I started gathering the ingredients for cooking when Shehryaar came.

"Uh wo I'm going out so won't be having the breakfast" he said and disappeared from the view.

This was the first time we were going to have breakfast together.....