5

Ab to sab zaroor tang aagaye hoge ki ye phir se!

Zahra's POV:-

Sara.....

This was the only thing that swirled around my mind. We reached the dance floor and I looked at Shehryaar. He mingled one of his hand with mine while the other rested on my waist.

A shiver ran through my spine as his hand made contact with mine. He took my hand and placed it on his shoulder.

The music flowed and we started swaying side by side.

This was the first time we were standing so close to each other. It somehow made me kinda nervous.

I looked up and my gaze met his. Those eyes held every emotion for all. Love,happiness,care,affection. But for me the only thing I found in them was hatred.

This somehow pricked me and broke away from his gaze. Staying with each other yet far away from each other that's how it has been since the start.

The only times where we would actually behave like a married couple was at functions or parties like these and in front of Ammi and Abbu.

But the irony of these situations. All fake.

This may seem so cliche but I'm falling for my husband despite knowing that I'll probably never get the same from him.

Suddenly Sheheyaar pulled me a little more close as he rest both his hands on my waist and mine on his chest.

I could feel my breathing going ragged and heart pounding wild.
Under my palm I could feel his heart beating too.

Only if there was a place for me in that heart.

The music changed and I felt like the words which were deep inside me were being spoken.

Milke bhi hum na mile tum se na jaane kyun
Meelon ke hai faasle Tum se na jaane kyun
Anjaane hai silsale Tum se na jaane kyun
Sapne hai Palkon tale tum se na jaane kyun...

Marriage means the dwelling of one heart in two souls. Even being so close we are far Shehryaar. Knowing each other we still don't know each other.

Kaise btaayein kyun tujhko chahe yaara btaa na paaye
Baatein dilo ki dekho jo baagi aankhein tujhe samjhaye
Tu jaane na... tu jaane na... tu jaane na... tu jaane na

You won't ever know how much it hurts Shehryaar. The song ended and we both stood a bit away from each other.

Some of Shehryaar's friends came upto him and I went back to my seat so as to give them some privacy.

As I sat down i saw everyone smiling happy and content with each other. A tear silently slipped out of my eye and I wiped it so that no one would notice.

I took out my mobile and went through the images. My hand stopped on the image of our wedding day.

I had so many hopes for things to change. They changed but it changed from bad to worse.

How much do I try not to be affected but the words still haunt me

Better if you leave soon....

The same words which my father said and the same words that Shehryaar said.

I was in this own world of mine when Shehryaar came upto me and told me that we were going back home.