23

I had some free time today so thought of updating a short one.

You all love me right?
No?

Chal jhoote sab ke sab.

Anyways read and leave me lots of comments if you want a quick update:p

Hussain's POV:-

******3 days later******

"Shehry please at least eat something yaar. You haven't eaten anything since three days" I said to him who was gazing outside the window.

"Hussain Zahra..she can't leave me like that..why is she doing this to me. I can't live without her now Hussain. I...I can't..live.." his voice breaking at the end and my heart clenched in my chest seeing my brother like this. "She'll be back Shehry.

We'll find her" I said in a way that I was assuring him along with myself.

Shehry hasn't eaten anything since three days. He's just keeping on saying the same thing and I feel like killing myself.

I just couldn't see my brother in pain like this.Once again. I felt angry that I couldn't do anything.

Why Zahra? Did you really break your promises?

I sighed as I felt my eyes moistened seeing Shehry in tears. Not knowing what else to do I just hugged him tight.He hugged me back as I felt him shaking a little.

"She will come back .She won't go away like Sara" He whispered in his shaky voice and I shut my eyes allowing the tear to escape. "She will Shehry.She will" I tried to comfort him and patted his back

Tum aaogi na waapas Zahra?

The doorbell rang and Shehry hastily pulled away as he wiped his tears."Zahra. Hussain wo aagai. Zahra aagai" he said more like made himself beleive and took brisk steps towards the door.

I followed behind him and saw as he stood there. He opened the door and it revealed a guy along with a girl. Wait isn't he Zahra's friend. What was his name..yeah Ahmed.

Ahmed stood outside as he gazed from me to Shehry who fisted his hands. "Uhm..May I come in" he asked and Shehry looked up at him before he nodded and moved aside allowing Ahmed to step in.

Closing the door we sat in the living room as we looked at Ahmed. "Shehryaar please forgive me" he said and I frowned looking at him. I looked at Shehry and it seemed he was clueless about this too. "What are you saying?" Shehry asked him and he looked up to meet his gaze.

"Shehryaar I have to tell you something" he said and Shehry sighed. "About Zahra and the petition papers" he added and both of our heads jerked to his direction. How does he know about it? "What about Zahra? " Shehryaar asked and I could feel the angst in his voice.

"Those petition papers...I had filled them" Ahmed said and Shehryaar stood up. "What? You..you did that?.Why! Why did you do that!?" Shehryaar yelled and I quickly stand up placing a hand on his shoulder as I tried to calm him down.

"Ahmed..you? I never expected you to do something like this. And how can you do this to your friend. Did you once not think what the consequences might be?" I said in dissatisfaction as I turned my head to face him who now stood lowering his gaze.

Shehryaar's POV:-

I glared at the man in front of me with utmost furiousness in my eyes. How dare he do it."I know you would hate me but please listen out to me" he said and I just looked away in disgust.

"Shehryaar please. Listen to me once." he said again and I felt a squeeze on my shoulder. I looked up to see Hussain nodding assuringly at me and I let out a deep breath.

"Go on.I'm listening" I said and Ahmed sighed in relief. "This all of this was planned" he began and I rolled my eyes out of impatience. "By Sara".

I snapped my head to him as those words left his mouth. "Yes Shehryaar. All of this was planned by Sara" he said. He went on explaining all the things, how Sara held hostage of his wife and blackmailed him to do so. I just couldn't believe that she would go this low. Being a woman herself how can she destroy someone else's house.

***** 2 days later*****

"Damn it!" i hissed as I punched on the wall. After Ahmed told us all the things we informed the police but still couldn't find Zahra.

Her phone isn't connecting too so that we could track her down. "Now what?Officer you have to find Zahra!" I yelled out loud as tears brimmed in my eyes.

Kahan ho tum Zahra.Please mujhe is tara se mat tadpao. Ya khuda meri Zahra jahan kahi ho bas salamat ho.

I ran a hand through my hair as I paced around when my phone ringed. I look at it to see a call from an unknown number. "Who the hell is this now." I said to myself as anger was taking the best out of me. I picked up the call.

"Hello." but there was no answer. "Hello?" I said again but still no answer. Is this some sort of prank call?! "Hello. If this is some sort of prank then its not funny at all!" I said.

Hussain and the officer looked up at me confused.I was about to end the call when the person at the other end broke into light sobs and my heart stopped for a moment.

"Zahra..?" i spoke in a hollow voice and Hussain and the officer stood up. "

Zahra..Please say something" I said my voice shaky and vision blurry. "Sh..Sheh..Shehryaar" she said between her sobs and I shut my eyes tight and sucked in a deep breath when her voice reached my ears.

"Zahra..tum...tum kaha ho" I asked . "Shehryaar mai- Wo aarahe hai" she said hastily before ending the call. "Zahra..Zahra..hello Zahra" I said but the call ended. I tried calling again but it showed unreachable.

"Shit! Shit!" I said as I pulled my hair. "Mr.Shehryaar we have tracked down the location of Zahra" the officer came in and said and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked to confirm whether I heard right. "Yes Mr.Shehryaar we have tracked down her location." the officer said smiling and I looked at Hussain who was smiling as well.

Mai aaraha hu tumhe lene Zahra...mai aaraha hu

Finally Ahmed told everything to Shehry.

Now what happens next do you think?

Hope you liked this.

SEE YOU SOON

~SHABISTAAH