15

Zahra's POV:-

I smiled as I saw the happiness on the faces of those children. Some were playing with the toys while some were playing in the sand, while some played with water.

Water....Water!!! I'll sure take my revenge from Shehryaar. Couldn't he have used something else to wake me?

A smile soon crept as his laughing face flashed across my mind. Things are starting to get better and I'm happy that he's been trying to move on.

Trust me Zahra....

His words replaying in my head. I do Shehryaar....I trust you with my life. But what if something happens to him..... No.I can't can't let anything bad happen to Shehryaar he's already been through enough.

A sudden feeling of uneasiness spread across me and I felt suffocated. Shehryaar he's gone since long.

I tried to shake the feeling and started looking for Shehryaar

Ya Allah kyun ho rahi hai ye ajeeb si bechaini...ek alag sa darr hai dil mei.Ya Khuda bas sabko apne hifazat mei rakhna.

I prayed inwardly and continued walking when I spotted Shehryaar standing far. I walked towards him but halted when I heard Hussain calling me "Zahra! Zahra" I turned around and saw Hussain running upto me.

He bent down breathing heavily because of the running. Gaining his breath he stood straight. "Zahra where were you I searched almost the park and where is Shehry?" he said and I rolled my eyes on his over exaggerated statement.

"We were just taking a walk around. Shehryaar is there" I said as I walked towards him and Hussain followed suit. I saw someone standing in front of Shehryaar but quite couldn't see her face.

"Hussain wo Shehryaar ke saath kon hai?" I asked as I saw the girl leaping towards Shehryaar and hugging him.

Most of his accomplices and colleagues usually meet him like this so maybe she's one of them. "Shehryaar aap...."

"Sara...." my words got lost in my throat as Hussain said in a hollow tone. I turned to face him with shock evident on my face.

"What..." I managed to choke out and Hussain and looked at me. "She's Sara" he said in a flat tone and I my knees going weak.

I again looked at Shehryaar and saw him wrapping his arms around her. Thats when my world came crashing down and I couldn't take it anymore. The fresh warm drops started flowing down my eyes and I wiped them away.

"Hussain please take me home" I said with my voice trembling. "But Zahra..." "Please Hussain" I said again and he nodded. I walked out of the park without turning around.

Shehryaar's POV:-

I looked up to see Sara standing in front of me. Sara....the same Sara who I was hesitant to meet first, the same Sara with whom I fell in love with, the same Sara who crushed my heart, the same Sara who made me hate the word love.

"Shehryaar......" she said and leaped forward wrapping her hands around me. My mind was in a complete haze and my hands raised to their own accord. "Shehryaar....I missed....I missed you" she said and I shut my eyes tight as the past wounds became sore again.

But what about Zahra? My Heart whispered.

The same Zahra who wants your happiness, the same Zahra who wants you to move on from your past, the same Zahra who is trying to mend your broken heart, the same Zahra who is striving for your love.......