Taehyung peeked around the door slowly, his heart pounding just in case he saw what he'd dreamt.

Outside, he saw someone with a blazer over their head, shielding them from the rain, he couldn't tell who is was. But before he could, the person rushed in, past him. Standing on the front mat, marching in place.

"Cl-close the door! It's freezing!" He said, shivering as he continued his march in place.

Taehyung closed the door behind him. He's not a doctor, he doesn't look dangerous. "Who are you?" Taehyung asked, pulling the blanket he still had wrapped around himself tighter.

The guy stopped marching in place for a second, lifting the blazer off his head and looking at Taehyung. His brown hair was soaking wet, bangs dripping water down his cheeks, water running down his face and dripping off his chin. "Oh, r-right." He said, then shivered. "I p-probably look like some k-kind of creep the way I barged in... I'm Kim S-Seokjin. Are you Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded. This was the tutor? Please don't look at me with pity, please don't. But what were the chances that Mrs. Park hadn't told him? Just in case something happened or something? I'd never do anything like that. But she'd told the teachers hadn't she? She'd tell the tutor.

"Can I have a t-towel?" Seokjin asked, looking down at Marshmallow, who was jumping up in his legs, then running around his legs, barking the entire time.

"Yeah..." Taehyung said.

Then he went off to the laundry room, finding a stack of clean clothes and in the pile on top of the dryer, along with a white towel. While he was there, he tried to tell himself that it was okay, that maybe Seokjin wouldn't say anything about him being crazy, or at least, he wouldn't look at him with pity. But he will, because everyone does, I'm just a sick dog, just a sad little charity.

He made his way back to the living room, Seokjin hadn't moved from his spot, just having taken the blazer off his head and slipped off his soaked, muddy shoes. He grumbled to himself about how he'd have to clean them, then, seeing Taehyung walk into the room looked up and smiled. Taehyung handed him the towel.

Seokjin put the towel on his head and rubbed at his hair to dry it. "How l-long have you been waiting by yourself? Jeez, I've got to be an hour late or s-something...And I didn't even call."

"It's okay..." Taehyung said. I wish you didn't come at all. I'm scared of what you'll say.

"Not okay at all, you mean." Seokjin sat on the couch, then patted the empty seat next to him. "What if the power went out? What if a tree fell on the house? What if a burglar came in?"

Taehyung sat next to him, setting the blanket back on his lap and bitting his lip. I'm not stupid. I'm not helpless. She told you, didn't she?

Seokjin was going to be like everyone else, he was going to pity him, treat him like he didn't understand, it would all be the same all over again. I don't know why I expected different.

"Well, I'm already late, so let's start on that biology, huh?" Seokjin said, giving Taehyung a tightlipped smile. Taehyung couldn't read that, it felt like he was keeping something from Taehyung in a way.

But he picked up the biology book and handed it to Seokjin anyway. The older boy looked through the book, flipping through the pages.

"How far have you gotten in this?" He asked, still flipping through the pages.

Taehyung hadn't gotten far at all. He'd only barely looked through it, just to see what was in it, he read a little of it, the first part of it he already knew, but he doubted Seokjin would believe him if he said he'd already studied the first part. "I haven't really looked..."