Chapter 29 (Straub's View)

I am so happy to be back in the Cube! Everyone is nice to me again, and every thing is back to normal. It is back to what it was before Jake ruined everything. I can love Bee and be in the Cube. The fans are quite relieved because this meant more Cube episodes, and being friends with everyone again. It is a breath of fresh air to know that nobody is taking away my freedoms. I love Bee with all my heart. There is no Cube member or psychopath that can separate me from Bee. I would rather die than lose Bee. It is a true bond that can't be broken. I was on the teamspeak when Graser started talking to me.

"Hey Straub!" Graser said cheerfully.

"Haven't talked to just you in a while! It has usually been a multitude of other Cube members," I replied.

"Your right. I miss these conversations. Just one on one action with my boy Strauberryjam," Graser said.

"Yeah, thanks for letting me back into the Cube. I really do appreciate it," I answered.

"Are you serious? You deserve to be in the Cube more than anyone I know. You have been with me through thick and thin, and I want to thank you for that. I am so sorry that I tried to separate you and Bee. Jake just got the best of me," Graser ranted.

"Don't worry. At least we all know never to let that douche back into our group," I said.

"You bet! I can finally see that you and Bee love each other to the end of the earth. I can't wait for you guys to get engaged and married and," Graser sighed.

"Woah, woah! Chill out! Don't rush things okay," I exclaimed cutting Graser off.

"Anything for my boy Strauberryjam," Graser said, and just the two of us went off and started to record.