Chapter 12 (Jake's View)

Straub figuring out that I am actually the guy that tried to screw up his relationship with Bee isn't the best thing for my plan. I won't let that stop me from trying. I have spent too much time thinking of lies and ways to make the Cube believe that Straubee is bad. I finally come up with my brilliant plan. This is how it is going to work. I have made up the lie that I have overheard Bee and Straub arguing on teamspeak. Obviously this is a lie, but I will do anything for Bee. I won't say it was just one time, but a multitude of arguments that was started on teamspeak and continued in real life. I will feed the Cube this lie, and they will do the rest. The members will spread the word to the other members, and soon enough, the whole Cube will know about the tragedy of Straubee. They will separate Straub and Bee for me.

The next day••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have got my lies, and now I just have to tell the Cube. I have realized that the Cube member with the most influence is Graser. I will have to tell him first.

"Graser! I have something to tell you," I exclaimed.

"What?" Graser replied surprised.

"Straub and Bee's relationship is going downhill. On teamspeak, they have lots of fights that continue in real life," I explained.

"Are you sure? They seem perfectly fine," Graser answered suspiciously.

"They fight when no one else is on. I noticed one day. It was just them, and they were fighting when I joined their call. Straub and Bee have hid their issues when other people are on," I said.

"Well, I don't think you would lie about such a thing, but I just don't think it happened," Graser said.

"If you don't believe me, the Cube's image could be ruined. Another uproar among the fans. Another huge dramatic fight among the Cube," I explained.

"You're right. I should take action. Thank you James," Graser said.

"No problem. Just, don't say that I warned you. I would like to keep my friendship with both of them," I sighed.

"Sure, I understand," Graser replied. My plan is taking action. Now Straubee will crash and burn.