Chapter 23 (Graser's View)

It has been about a week since the eviction of Straub and Bee. To my knowledge, they still haven't broken up yet. At least t won't be when they are in the Cube. Better to be safe than sorry. I am extremely happy with the outcome. James isn't on as much, but I am happy with new roster of members. I am finally happy that there are no fighting couples on the list of members. We actually considered asking James into the Cube, but decided that too many changes too soon would not look good. It would seem odd to kick two of the most subscribed members and just add some random guy that we haven't even recorded with yet. He says that he wants to figure some stuff out before recording with us. It is a bit odd, but I don't think about it too often. I was on the Cube with Rusher during the evening. Even though he doesn't come on that often, I convinced him to.

"Hey Rusher," I said.

"Sup Graser!" Rusher exclaimed.

"So hop on to the Cube. I need to film a clip or two with you," I replied.

"Sure bro! I will get on right now. Hey, you know what would make this clip even better?" Rusher asked excitedly.

"What?" I sighed.

"If we got Straub to get on and," Rusher said. I cut him off quickly.

"You realize Straub isn't on the Cube anymore," I said slightly annoyed.

"Oh yeah. Let's just do this clip," Rusher said. His mood turned into a sad and dark immediately after I said that. We filmed the clip, but there was something missing. A person that brought joy to the group. Straub wasn't here, and that made the clip pretty bad. We sounded fine, but there was something lacking. Straub wasn't here, and that takes away all of the fun in these clips.