Chapter 2 (Straub's View)

Bee is the love of my life! I can't believe that I am her boyfriend. Today, I was hanging out with Bee. We were talking while walking around the streets. We were holding hands, and Bee's head lied on my shoulder.

"Remember us when we meet. You were just done with Jake," I said.

"Yeah, I was so confused with so many things," Bee sighed.

"I had a crush on you for the longest time ever. It is insane. I just wanted you to kick him out of your life as soon as possible," I replied.

"Well, thank god you did. I would probably been so unhappy with life if you hadn't stepped in," Bee said.

"Anything for you Bee," I answered. Then we kissed for quick second and continued  walking. I look at Bee and smile. She is so beautiful. Her long brown hair is so soft. I love her so much. We walk back to our apartment happily. Once we went inside, we looked at each other and nodded. We knew that it was time to record something. We filmed a Speed UHC. Bee then went to sleep, and I hung out with Grape.

"You really love her. I never thought that my best friend would be getting in a serious relationship so soon! I am super happy for you," Grape said.

"Thanks. I really do love her. She is really beautiful and has an amazing personality," I replied.

"How's Jake?" Grape asked.

"I don't know. Fortunately he isn't with my girl," I sighed. I am so happy with life. I hope that nothing changes.