Chapter 28 (Bee's View)

Straub and I have been a bit down lately. Being kicked from the Cube is not fun. At least I have my peace with Straub and no Jake to annoy me to my destruction. I am happy, but not really. I sit at my computer watching the latest Cube Uhc. It features all of the fan's favorite Cube members except some of their favorite former Cube members. It is sad to watch the fun that Straub and I missed out on. Jake really ruined my life. I am super sad to see my friends turned on Straub and I to follow Jake's lies. I suddenly get a message and see that Graser, Hbomb, and Grape wanted to talk to Straub and I. This surprised me because we haven't spoken since we were kicked. I immediately notify Straub, and then the conversation begins.

"Hi guys. It has been a while," Graser said awkwardly and shyly.

"Yeah, um what's up?" Straub asked slightly annoyed.

"Well, you see Jake told us the truth about your past and how he has been lying and manipulating us. It really got us upset, and we kicked him from social media and teamspeak. We would like to ask for your forgiveness and would like to invite you back to the Cube," Graser said. This was shocking. Jake finally confessed? This was amazing news. Even better, we got invited back into the Cube!

"Wait, for real?" I said excitedly.

"Yes for real!" Hbomb exclaimed back.

"Straub! We are back in the Cube!" I said excitedly.

"Welcome back," Grape replied cheerfully. I did a little happy dance and cheered. I can't believe they finally realized Jake's dark intentions. They finally know the truth. I am extremely happy for this, and I can't wait to get back into action.