Chapter 25 (Bee's View)

Jake is trying to get back together with me, and it is freaking annoying. It is something that he asks me everyday, and my response is no. I want to ban him from the entire Cube, but I don't have that power. I have told Straub about my troubles with Jake, and Straub said that Jake will get tired of asking you the same thing every day. Eventually, Jake will realize that he doesn't love you and leave. I am confident in Straub's response. Jake will go away eventually. I just have to give it time, but it is hard. To be honest, I would rather fight back than endure his annoyance. Jake is trying again, so I just try to get through it.

"Bee! Please! Get back with me!" Jake pleaded.

"No! Jake just go away. You don't belong here," I exclaimed.

"I belong with you," Jake replied.

"No you do not!" I answered in disgust.

"Baby, just come back," Jake said.

"Do not call me baby for I am not your girlfriend. I have found my true love in someone else, and there is nothing you can do about it. Straub is my true love. You are my enemy," I protested.

"Wow. You really are angry," Jake sighed.

"Yes I am! Now leave! I love somebody else! You don't belong here!" I yelled.

"I have spent so much time and effort on you. You should be grateful for what I have done," Jake said with anger.

"Me! You are a selfish monster!" I replied with frustration.

"Why should I spend one more second on you? I should be looking for someone who cares about me. You are unfit for my likings," Jake proclaimed. I immediately got a bit excited. Jake was actually leaving me.

"Great! Now go waste another girl's time," I said harshly.

"I will," Jake replied sternly and then he left.