He laughed which made me laugh

"I would love to sing you to sleep any day! You just tell me when & I promise I will!"

I smile as he said that I can just imagine him singing me to sleep!

"Just warning I might ask for you to sing for me every night!"

"Sounds like a good plan to me!" He chuckled

"Oh my name is Ava by the way!"

"Finally a lovely name to put on a beautiful girl"

"Stop, all of you guys are too sweet" I said as I covered my face.

"Hey, hey, hey! No need to cover a lovely face!" He moved my hands away from my face & I saw this huge smile on his face. I blushed so much!

I got on my tippy toes & hugged him, "you're so sweet"

"You're so beautiful" I couldn't help but smile!

As we pulled away he wrapped his arms around my waist behind me & kissed my cheek & I smiled so big as they took the picture.

As I walked away he said, "hey maybe you can wait a bit after we're done, your friend too, & we can all chill?"

I held back my scream & acted chill about it, "yeah we would love that" I smiled as I walked away from Shawn & towards Aaron.

Ash was just walking away from Taylor & going to Nash, as she walked passed me she winked at me which made me laugh.

"Hey Aaron" I said as I hugged him

He looked at me for a bit & then smiled.

"Wow, uh hey! What's your name?"

"Ava! But you can calm me Ave's!"

"I like it" he winked at me which made me laugh. "Shall we take that picture?" He asked as he took my hand.

"We shall" we laughed it off & he put his arm around me as we took a picture.

"Thanks!" I said as I hugged him.

"No problem" he laughed.

Ash was finally catching up, but I could tell she wanted to go back to Taylor.

"Hey Taylor!" I went in for the hug like if I already knew him.

"Yo! What's up, what's your name?"

"I'm Ava you already met my friend Ash"

"Yeah she's something alright" he said as he looked over at her.

I laughed "alright let's take this picture so you can get back to Ash" he laughed & we did this funny pose for the picture.

Just as expected Ash was right behind me as I walked away.

Matthew Lee Espinosa was right in front of me!

Matthew! Yes! The Matthew!

I love him so much he's so cute!

He smiled as he saw me & took my hand & spun me.

"Look at you looking beautiful!"

Did Matt just say that to me?

I covered my face when he let go of my hand.

"You are too sweet! Thank you, may I say Matthew, I love you so much! Ever since Magcon first started!" I smiled

"I'm so happy to know that their are still a lot of you fans that have been with us since the beginning!" He had a huge smile on his face which always made me smile.

I laughed as he then pulled me into a hug.

Matt was hugging me! I wanted to melt in his arms!

"Oh my name is Ava by the way!"

"Lovely to meet you Ava, let's pose for that picture"

He picked me up & put a huge smile for the picture which made me laugh.

He put me down & asked if I was down to chill with him & the guys after everything, & I mean of course I agreed!

I walked off & saw Jack & Jack!

I love them so much especially Jack Gilinsky! Too bad he's still with Madison, maybe I could change that I thought to myself as I walked toward them.

JJ's eyes widened as he hit Jacks chest looking at me.

"She's a beauty Jack" he smiled at me

"Johnson chill the girls are supposed to be fan girling not you" Jack laughed as he took my hand.

"It's nice to meet you, you already know our names, so what's yours?"

"I-I'm Ava" I said as he held my hand

Stay calm stay calm!

"But you can call me Ave's!"

"Cute name just like you" Johnson said as he chucked.

I laughed "Thanks Jack that's too sweet of you"

"Only the truth" he laughed, "by the way if Gilinsky seems out of it, it's because he's still whipped by Madison, she doesn't let him do anything with the fans" he gave a stare to Jack, "which I hate."

Jack pushed Johnson "I'm not whipped man."

"Yeah if you weren't you wouldn't be so boring with everyone."

"Johnson, you don't know what you're saying, I can be fun if I want to."

"Alright then let's start now!" He crossed his arms.

"Fine. It started now!" Jack said as he shook Johnson's hand

I kind of laughed, which got them to face me.

"Oh sorry, where were we?" Gilinsky said taking my hand & spinning me around.

I giggled as he did.

"May I say, you two are amazing? Jack your voice makes me melt! & Johnson when you rap it gets me so hype!" I laughed lightly

"We're glad you like it, we got new stuff coming out soon, think you'd like to hear it?" Gilinsky asked as he raised his eyebrow.

My eyes widened, "I mean DUH! No need to ask me twice!" They laughed as they both grabbed my hand & locked my fingers with theirs & kissed my cheek for the picture.

I was screaming inside! As I turned bright red!

"Thank you so much! I love you two like crazy"

"Thank you for the support!" Johnson has said.

I stared to walk off till Gilinsky grabbed my hand.

"Hold up!" He turned me around & looked me in the eyes.

His eyes were so big & brown, so perfect.

He handed me two passes which allowed Ash & I to meet up with them later after the meet & great.

"Oh thanks!" I smiled

"See you later" he kissed my cheek & let go of my hand.

"Yeah I'll see y'all later"

I melted inside!

Ash & I walked off to the side where I was sure no one would see us & we jumped up & down squealing of joy!

"Best day ever for sure!" I said as Ash & I jumped with joy.