Chapter 28 Welcome To Chicago

Recap:
"I'll wake you when you we stop for dinner or when we get there." And with that, I slip into sleep.
---
Tris***

"Tris. Tris. TRIS!"

"GAH!" I yell. But I didn't. I try saying something out of my mouth but it doesn't work. But I think it, SCABOBLE, and it works. I hear a hear behind me and there is Kira with the scars on her face and her shoulder.

"Kira!" I get off the ground and hug my wolf. She purrs affectionately and pulls back.

"What's up?" I ask sitting in front of her. She sits in front of me and lays down with her head in her lap.

"I've got news." Is all she said. I start to panic. Is it good? Bad? Ok? Terrible? Fantabulous? Did I just think that?

"Yes you did." Kira replies. I blush forgetting that she could hear my thoughts.

"So? What the news? Good or bad?" I beckon her. Her tongue wets her black nose and she yawns.

"Eh." Seriously?

"Seriously? Eh! I need more than eh!" I yell at her. She growls lowly and I apologize.

"Your going into heat soon." And with that, all the color drains from my when you are caught by a killer.

"When?" I ask nervously. I hear the heat the the most painful thing that a female wolf had to go through. Like more painful than her first shift or giving birth.

"About a month or so. Around December." She tells me and I pass out form the dream.

Well, I guess That is all she had to say to me.

---

"Tris? Common babe wake up." I hear my mate coo my to wake up. I groan in response and turn to the other side.

"wwwwaaaaaaAAAKKKKKKEEEEEEE UP!"

"OOF!" I open my eyes and see Sarah on my stomach.

"Four? Where are we?" I ask him using
his nickname because Sarah is here. I sit up and he isn't in the room. Sarah gets off my stomach and I search around the room.

It looks like a hotel room and I open up the door to I think the bathroom. Nobody is in there and I turn to Sarah with the remote too the Tv in her hand. Wow, this room is huge.

"Hey Sar? Do ya know where Four is?" I ask here. She pauses SpongeBob and shrugs. Then plays it.

I look around the room for anything that would show where he went. My eyes stop at the little notepad and pens on the side desk.

Queeny,
Went out for a little walk, take Sarah for breakfast down stairs and I'll come and join you.
-Tobias
---

"Do we have to? " Sarah complains as we walk to the elevator. We are currently on the 27 floor in Chicago and I want food.

"Yes, now hurry up! I'm hungry!!" I whine like a 6 year old. Sarah laughs and finally we make it into the elevator. She presses the button for the lobby and we slowly go down.

If you like Pina-coladas! And getting caught in the rain! If you like doing yoga, if you have half a brain.

My mouth is agape and I let out a laugh. Sarah is singing along and so do I. We dance along swaying with elevator music and finally, when the song ends, we arrive at the bottom floor.

"FINALLY! I'm hungry..." Sarah says evilly. I just laugh and push her along to the buffet.

Waffles, pancakes, cereal, oranges, grapes, milk, juice, and a bunch of other things pile on our plates as we sit down. I gap at Sarah's plate at how much food there is.

"Sarah? Are you sure you can eat that much?" I ask her laughing a bit in between. She looks up and I hold back a laugh when Sarah says yes with a mouth full of syrupy pancakes. I hear the front doors of the hotel open and I run to my very handsome mate.

"Hey! Breakfast is so good! I'll be right back because I have to go to the bathroom! Bye!" I kiss his cheek, leaving him stunned, and run to the single bathroom.

I lock the door and a hand wraps around my mouth. My eyes grow wide and I start to panic. I'm suddenly tackled to the ground letting out an 'oof' and I start to squirm. My legs and arms are pushed to my side and I stop squirming.

"Listen here little Luna, you meet me in the woods outside your territory and I won't kill you little sister in 2 weeks. She is very eager to meet you. See you soon Mi Amore." I shiver out of disgust. That voice sounds so familiar that I can't put a finger on it. Then the door started jiggling. I push back into he corner of the bathroom and my panic starts to rise.

Laura. She is still alive, alive and 13 years old. She is alive and take. From her home. Tortured, beaten, sworn at, and worse. Hot liquid streams down my face uncontrollably and I bury my face in my hands. The door nob wiggles more and I let out a little scream.

What if they decide to go against their deal? Why if they want to kill me know? I'll never see Tobias again, Sarah, Christina or he girls, Xavier, never get to start a family.

"No no no no no." I whisper shaking my head as more tears flow through. Finally the door is broken down and I scream. I'm grabbed my the shoulder and I try punching the person until I hear that voice.

"Tris. Tris! TRIS! Queeny, please talk to me. Please stop crying." My lunge for him and wraps my arms around his neck sobbing. He runs my back saying soothing words. I let it all out in he bathroom floor and he pulls me onto his lap.

"What happened queeny?" He asks me. I shake my head and let out another sob.

"No. No no no. I promise I'll tell you soon just not now. I don't want to ruin Sarah birthday weekend." I shake my head and Tobias lifts me up into the sink counter. He sets down some paper towels and wipes my face.

"Promise?" He asks me with a sad tone to his voice. I nod my head and throw my arms around his neck, hugging him like there was no tomorrow. He wraps his arms around my waist and strokes my hair soothing me.

"Common Tris. Let's go back."
-------

Hey hey hey!!! What did I say? I promised and I delivered!!! By the way, please check out my profile!!

I'm writing a new book called Beastly and I would like you guys to read it! I need to get more views and I'm going to post the Prologue once I'm done writing it.

Then I'm going to write the rest of the book then once I'm done, start publishing it.

Thank you and I love you all!!!😘😘♥️♥️😍