Chapter 8 I Go Tangled Style On Four

4⃣ Tobias "Four" Eaton 4⃣

It was 9:45. This party was thrown for my mate Tris. Zeke and Uriah planned it and I payed for it. I was wearing a black Armani suit with a black tie on top of a white button up shirt. The mask was simple and elegant.

They were playing 'Raise Your Glass' by P!nk and people were on the dance floor in ball gown dresses and masks prancing their hearts away. Zeke come walking-more like tumbling-up to me with a beer.

"Hey Four, you wanna beer?" He leans in me for support. I flip him off and head towards the staircase when the announcer guy walks up to a girl in a black dress and black lacy mask.

"Announcing the birthday girl, Tris Prior!" A blush rises on her cheeks and the crowd claps loudly with some people whistling. She descends the stairs and walks over to Christina who was at the bar. Then Tris gets excited and hugs the bartender.

'What the-HOLD ME BACK TOBIAS!!!' I mentally use all my strength to hold Axe back.

'Tris should be hugging us, not him.' He says sadly and returns to the back of my head whimpering. I slowly make my way over to the bar, but I get stopped by a girl in a very bright pink dress and black and pink mask. Her face was caked with make up, kinda made me want to throw up.

"Hey Four." She purrs and hangs on my arm.

"Hello Lauren." I look around for any sign of Tris, she is still at the bar. But now she leaves to go dance in the dance floor. Dammit. Would Lauren just go?!

"You wanna go somewhere more...private?" She pulls me too the dance floor, Tris can't see me thank god, and starts grinding on me. I looks like she is humping a donkey while she is high on cocaine.

"I think I'd rather be stabbed by silver." I decline her offer in the nicest way possible and leave to the bar. Then I stop and see Tris there. Wasn't she at the dance floor? That girl is starting to get on my nerves. Then suddenly, she kisses the bartender on the cheek. I was in shock and Axe took the opportunity to take over. All I see is red and my enemy is that mate stealer, son of a bitch, bartender.

I don't remember exactly what happened, but all I remembered was my fist on, his name was Jason, Jason's face and ribs. They are defiantly going to be bruised in the morning. I feel a tugging sensation on my shoulder and someone calling my name but I ignore it. A crowd has formed around us and I smirk. Good, he deserves to be humiliated. Then a voice brakes through the crowd and hits me like a ton of bricks.

"FOUR STOP OR ELSE I'M LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK! UGH, I HATE YOU!" Those three words send me into beast and shatter me. I slowly get up, rage coursing through my veins and I can't focus. My wolf has taken over. She has tears running down her face. I take a step forward but she runs right past me. Tris kneels down and takes Jason's head into her lap. He lifts his shirt up and my wolf growls. She pulls his shirt down and starts to cry. Axe lets me have control back and I realize whats happening and what I just did, to Jason and to Tris. Then she sprints up the stairs, without saying a word.

Dr. Riley pushes through the crowd and rushes towards his side. A couple nurses help him up on a stretcher and out the back door of the mansion, but of course Dr. Riley had to stay behind.

"Alpha Four, what happened?" She says removing the stethoscope from her ears and wraps it around her neck.

"I have to go. I'm sorry." I rush up the stairs, pushing the mahogany doors open and sprint out the doors hoping to catch Tris before she leaves. Sadly, I didn't spot anything. Her Vanilla-cocoa scent is faint in the air and my wolf is howling in agony.

'Why did she leave us?' He asks between whimpers.

'Maybe because you went full wolf on that guy, plus we scared her!' I think back getting louder each time. He keeps on whimpering but I push him back in my head. I debate weather to go after her in the pack house, or weather to stay on a couch in the pack living room. Maybe I should wait until the party was over. You know what, I'm just going to end it.