Chapter 16 Secret Room Behind Fridge That Hides Cake

But what gets me most is the tattoo. The middle of his back, the snowflake, had a and eye and there were flames on the side of it. I gawk and trace the flames that end on the shoulder blades of each side. My attention returns back to the symbols. Each pack had their own very special symbols that ment something. Those symbols were on His back. They consist of a flame, two hands grasping each other, two people holding one end of a scale-but put together they look like an actual scale, and eye, and a tree. The entire thing as black and skin colored. I place my hands on the symbols for the five packs that were in harmony with each other.

"Why? Why the flames and the symbols of the packs?" I ask tracing he flame on
his right side.

"I don't know. Just to remind me that I'm a flame that my father can't put out. The symbols of the packs are for a reminder for my father that if he wants to hurt me or mate, I have people to turn too. " He replies turning around. I look into his deep sapphire blue eyes and he looks into my eyes. "The second flame is for my mate. It resembles that no matter what, nobody can put out our flame."

"T-Tobias." His eyes grow black and leans in. He was going to slow so I grab his neck and pull him to my lips. He hungrily kisses me like there is no tomorrow and his hands go to the hem of my shirt. We break away and Tobias takes my shirt off with one swift motion and he pulls me up so I'm above him. I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes me to a wall.

He bites my lower lip asking for entrance. I gladly give it to him and his tongue searches my mouth. I let out a little groan and his hand grip my butt. I break apart and Tobias starts kissing and sucking on my neck. I tilt my head back giving him more access to my neck and he pushes my hair out of the way. I tread my hands through his hair and grip it when he starts planting kisses and sucking on the part where he will mark me.

"Tobias-mark me." I manage to say with pleasure running through my veins. He stops and looks at me with worry.

"Are you sure?" He asks gripping me harder. Tobias lowers me so we're eye level and I bring him closer to my lips and slam them onto mine. Coldness is on my back and I notice that were traveling. He places me onto he bed slowly and carefully like I'm China and his hand go to my waist. His large hands grip my hips and I take my hands to his face.

"Mark me." I demand and he nods with black eyes. His fangs pop out and he leans in planting kisses on the skin that connects my neck with my right collarbone. I moan and grip his shoulders, my nails gripping them and his teeth sink in.

The beginning of mating is not fun. I'll tell you that and I'll say it again. It's not fun. I scream out as loud as I could do to the pain of the bite. Tobias smooths my hair and whispers words that I can't hear at the moment. Suddenly something sweet courses through my veins that I can't explain. It's not lust, it's something-stronger. My body relaxes and I cry out in pleasure.

Tobias licks the blood-that I soon realize what it is- up and engulfs my tiny 5'2 frame into his arms and I sink into his chest. I feel tired all of a sudden and my eyelids begin to feel tired.

"Tris?" I ask with some of my strength. He looks down at me and his arms wrap around my stomach.

"Huh??" I smile looking up and him. Then he nudges his head into my neck. He licks the mark and a good kind of shiver goes through me. I close my eyes about to drift of to sleep.

He murmurs words but I enter the wonder filed world before I could hear what he said.

---

I wake up with the sun up glowing through the curtains and feel arms around my stomach as well at flames doing the Cha Cha. I sigh and dig closer into my mates' chest. I look up at his sleeping figure. He is so-GAH-when he is sleeping. My bladder feels like it's about to explode. I wriggle out of Tobias's grip and head to the bathroom after five minutes of trying.