Chapter 17 I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!

"Rouge attack!!!" The kids say and I spit out the milk. The girl with red hair faints and the boy with dark skin and shaggy hair kneels down to comfort her.

Sarah and Xavier.

I run to Sarah's side and lift her up, Xavier following me the entire way. I set her down on one of the couches and then Xavier sits next to her. I open the fridge and shove my hand in the wine holder. It scans my arms and the door opens revealing a much calmer Tobias, a face full of cake Uriah, and a laughing Zeke on the floor.

"Rouge attack. Sarah and Xavier are in the living room. Hurry." I manage to say from my heart pumping out of my chest. Zeke and Uriah scramble out of the room and Tobias scoops me up bridal style. He rushes me out of the room and stops in the living room where Zeke and Uriah is trying to calm down Xavier who is standing in front of and passed out Sarah.

I wriggle out of his grip and land on my feet. I carefully approach Xavier and he looks at me with wide eyes. I place a hand on his shoulder and he can down.

"Xavier, I need to take Sarah to safty as well as you and me." He takes a couple deep breathes and moves out of the way. I lift Sarah up, most of her weight on my right arm, and sling her over my right shoulder. Tobias grabs my left arm leading me, Xavier, Zeke, and Uriah to the pack house. Tobias pushes opener he door revealing a worried Shauna, Lynn, Christina and Will. Shauna and Lynn hug their mates and Christina runs and hugs me.

"Thank his your ok. You too Alpha." She says bowing her head in respect.

"Rouge attack. We have to get you all to the cave behind the waterfall. It's a safe place for the women and children. Tris needs to get Xavier and Sarah there." Zeke says and pushes everyone out the door.

Me, Lynn, Christina, and Lynn start running to the waterfall where Tobias took me on our date. I stumble a bit and Xavier steadies me. I look around and see the girls are no where to be seen and I'm starting to panic. I steady my self and a growl ripples through the air and I swear a bead of sweat goes down my neck. Xavier inches closer to me and a figure in ginger jumping over head. He wolf has power radiating off of him and Xavier cowers into the back of my leg. I feel Sarah stirring on my shoulder. Dammit Sarah.

The wolf I front of me is dirty and smells awfully of dried and mostly fresh blood. But it's orange eyes creep me out. I let out a low growl and I feel a faint power flowing through me. Ever since Tobias marked me, I feel stronger, my senses are heightened, and I feel more like a Luna. My consciousness-and wolf- tells me to protect the pups. I gently place Sarah down and push Xavier back behind me further.

The rouge lunges and I hear a high pitched scream. I jump back and whip my head to Sarah and see another wolf with orange eyes approaching Sarah and Xavier. I jump in front of the pups and shift into my wolf. I step over the pups with them under my belly. I look down and see Xavier trying to calm down Sarah who is crying. The two rouges growl and I growl back.

The two wolfs are a good size, a little bit bigger than average by 6inches. That towers my smaller than average female wolf sized wolf. One of hem takes a swipe at Sarah's leg and I snap at it. I successfully bite his front leg and I bite down harder until I hear a satisfying crack of the bone. I go in for the neck and bite down. My wolf is on a minor blood lust until I remember the other wolf. I leave he other one with a bleeding neck and attack the other ginger wolf.

He jumps on top of me and pins me down. I start snapping at its neck, but in too short. The wolf on me has a smirk. A smirk!!! I'm just laying here useless while Xavier and Sarah are in danger and he is smirking!! I use most of my strength to get the wolf off of me and I bite on its back. He cowers away and I rush over to Xavier and Sarah.