Chapter 23 Thy Changes Of Thy Views Of Thy Point

A couple POV changes so bare with me!
|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|••|

"How wonderful it is to see you Tris." Ethan says taking a step forward. I growl and look for the nearest thing.

"Don't come near me! I-I've got soap!" I put both of my arms up and they laugh and until it hits me.

"Wait a second... You're not a girl Ethan. You might be a girl. But I don't know really." I say putting a finger on my chin. Molly growls and shows her fangs.

"What do you want anyways!?" I scream and shove a finger on his chest. He grips my wrist and squeezes. I gasp in pain and be releases.

"Let's just say, we have someone close to you that you will want back. She is 12 and L says she really misses you." And with that, they leave the bathroom.

I crash against the wall at his words. Laura was very little when she died. But did she die? They never found the body but they found blood. She would be 13 years old now.

My arms start to shake and I place a hand on the counter to steady myself but it doesn't work. My knees begin to wobble and the door bursts open revealing the guys. I fall backwards my spine getting most of the impact and I groan as I see black dots. I see Peter and Edward rush out the door while Jason snaps fingers next to my ear. I can't hear anything right now and Eric is trying to get my attention but it doesn't work.

Lauren. How do they know about Lauren? She dies at 3 years old and I was five. It was her birthday and we were cutting the cake. All of a sudden, the house started smoking and the house was indulged in seconds. We all got out in time but right before I could grab Laura, we was hit by a flaming wood block falling from the ceiling.

My mom pulled me out and saved me. From that day on, I hated the day of November 3 because it reminds me of the day I couldn't save my sister. Nobody knows what caused the fire but we do know that the fire was meant to burn the Alpha's family and my family. Unfortunately, the Luna of our pack died and the entire pack was grieving until the Alpha took charge and reshaped everyone up.

I was shocked that Molly and Ethan were vampires. I know Ethan tried to rape me, but I though he was a human. Milky smelled like a vampire but I hate that I couldn't smell the difference.

There aren't a lot of vampires left in the world, about 500 left in the world. They have their own packs but a lot live on their own. They are not known to work together.

I vision starts to go black, white and blurry. By the time Eric and Jason could lift me up. My body was in full shaking mode and I knew what was happening.

A panic attack.

I've never had one since Laura died. I couldn't stop crying and I was saying it was all my fault I couldn't save her. Something funky happened that night. We went to the pack doctor that night and told my parents that I poisoned with wolfsbane but there were no traces of it in my blood stream. The only thing that I was hit with wolfsbane was the drop on my back and a healed wound. They don't know what caused myself to heal but it was abnormal.

I had another panic attack on Laura's birthday when I was ten and I passed out. This time, it was probably the worst panic attack I've ever had.

First I've been told Laura is dead and now I'm being told that she is alive and just turned 12?! This is too much to handle.

I slip into darkness right after that thought and I pray that she is alright.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+