Chapter 26 Unconscious. Lol

I have no excuses for not updating except I'm sorry and I hope you keep reading.

Recap:
"Getting tired darling?" He asks raising an eyebrow and smirking. I bob my head and look to the clock.

"Hey... I missed dinner, but I'm tired... Can I go to bed Toby?" I ask him giving him a nickname. He smiles sweetly and plant a kiss on my forehead before I drift to sleep.

My scary boyfriend of a mate. My Toby. Our Tobias.
---

"AH!!!!!! CHRISTINA!!!!! SHAUNA!!! LYNN!!!!" I'm being waken up by my best friends going all Indian on my and letting out a war cry and tackling, or should I say jumping, on my stomach and me screaming.

"Sup." Christina sad laying next to me and Shauna with Lynn sitting in the floor like Indians.

"Sup? Sup!? You attacked me like freakin Indians- OH MY GOSH YOUR BACK!!!!!" Now it just clicked that their back and I tackle them with hugs.

"We all got back yesterday around midnight just before you fell asleep. Sarah and Xavier are downstairs. Sarah is excited for some reason and Xavier knows but won't tell anybody." Shauna says tapping her chin thinking.  Xavier told me about Sarah's birthday on November 6th.

"Hey Shauna, what is the date today?" I ask her.

"November 4th. Why?" And I jump up and run to the closet.

"Meet me down stairs in 10 minutes!! And get the guys!" I yell and change into a pair of jeans, a black crew neck sweatshirt that says 'You Wish I Was Your BAE', threw my hair into a ponytail, and a pair of lime green converse. I walk down stairs and see Sarah and Xavier playing FIFA. Well, Xavier playing and Sarah being taught by Xavier. I awe at the sight and I hear faint noise. Sounds like it coming from the fridge. How dare they....

I open the fridge, shove my arm in the wine holder and then remove it. The fridge closes and then slides open revealing all my crazy friends. At the current moment, I have no clue what the hell is going on.

Uriah is standing on the table screaming like a maniac, Zeke is on the floor throwing a tantrum, Will is singing 'Call Me Maybe' way off key, and Tobias is is tied up in a chair that is laying on the floor, unconscious. I swear these people are the death of me. I place two fingers in my mouth and blow. Everyone stops and Tobias looks like he could kill. Christin, Shauna, and Lynn aslo look like they will slap their mates.

"Stop what you are doing and get up you bunch of idiots." My voice dripping with Luna power that is directed at the boys. Uriah gets down, Zeke stands up, Will stops singing, and Tobias just struggles but breaks the hold on the rope and stands up glaring at Will.

"Now, what happened?" I ask throwing my hands up in the air. The girls walk up to their mates and slap them each.

"Why didn't you tell us about this room Zeke!" Shauna scolds him. Zeke whimpers and looks down.

"We were going to tell you later, like in a month or so..." Uriah says. Lynn smacks him right side of the head. Uriah mimics Zeke's actions and Tobias hugs me from behind. I clench my fists and pulls his arms off of me.

"What in the name of the Moon Goddess happened?!" I yelled at the four idiot boys I call my best friends and boy friend. Zeke steps forward shaking a bit from my enraged figure.