Ziall-Hello

Zayn was a player and Niall knew that when he moved in with him after a sketchy two years of dating. Niall fell pregnant and then their relationship became extremely rocky. 

Niall's POV

Cradling my nine month bump I look out of the window. Our relationship was never steady. Zayn's a model. Tall wonderful features. Not like me. I was the nobody really. Just the tiny photographer who took his pictures. 

Our relationship was never steady and even though he tried to love me to the best of his ability he never was able to fully love me. It's just not in his way of life. Parties every Friday night. Gigs every Saturday traveling around the world. The glam life really.

First is was Rebecca, a singer. She was a mere one night stand. After the tabloid pictures were released I didn't hear about her again. 

Second was Perrie, another singer. She was a sweet girl and I was her friend. She's in a girl band and they'd hire me to photograph their album covers. That's how she met Zayn. And call me clingy but every night after I knew Zayn would be passed out I would go through his phone. He didn't have a passcode and he never could cover his tracks well. They dated behind my back for the longest time a year actually. 

The Third and Final Straw was recently. I had found out I was three months pregnant and I was so happy because maybe, just maybe we could make our relationship work out. Well it didn't when I was six months pregnant, three months prior to the day I found out, Zayn was in the Bahamas doing a shoot and the tabloids spread that he was with another girl and he was with another girl, he came home and admitted it because 'he was drunk and he wasn't thinking straight' And I forgave him. Honestly but about two days ago while Zayn was in France, he still is in France he posted a picture on his Instagram with the same girl from three months ago. He deleted it five minutes later probably realizing what he did. 

I just couldn't take it any more so here I am now, pregnant and breaking the rules. I'm on a flight to LA. I'm going to open up a photography business there and call it good. I have a chain of Photography places. The main one will be in LA, I have one in London, and I have one in Paris. Where Zayn is currently doing a shoot. When I get my soon to be main company up and running in LA, I will open one up in New York and then Milan. It's a giant dream especially now that I am going to be a single parent but I can only dream. That's the main part of life. Dreaming. 

*1 week later*

Zayn is home now and I've been getting calls non stop for the past week. I have about ten thousand calls from him. 

I know he knows he did something wrong and now that I am only a day away from my due date I know that he won't stop until he can talk to me and find out if he is going to have a boy or girl. He really wanted a girl,  he even picked out a name. Clare Zeanna. Don't ask me how he came up with Zeanna but it's unique and it's pretty. 

I hunch over when I feel what I know is a contraction. I've had false pains and now my body is prepared and my mind is set on the fact that these are Labor Pains. 

I call the doctor and then drive myself to the hospital. I honestly shouldn't but I don't really have a choice in the matter. Zayn's not here. 

*11 hours later*

 "PUSH!" The doctor demands. 

"AGHH CHRIST!" I grit out. 

"It's a girl." The doctor cheers as the tears stream down my face. 

"Hey Clare." I smile tiredly.

"Clare is a beautiful name." The nurse says as she starts cleaning her up. 

"Thank You." I lean back onto the pillow. 

*2 months later*

We're up and running and I get off of Maternity leave today. I pack my two month old up and drive to the small location where my business partner meets me. As soon as I landed in LA and told him what had happened he flew out to work at the company when I was gone.

"Okay, Niall you aren't going to like this. Your first costumer is your ex." He looks down. 

"Oh, um. Yeah okay. What are we doing it for?" I ask shifting the baby carrier to my other hand. 

"John Elliot and Co." He smiles as I pick up my camera bag and head into the studio. 

He was sitting there, the only he had on was a pair of joggers. He was getting his hair and make up down when the woman shook her head. 

"How am I supposed to cover those bags?" She asks going to do things with Zayn's eyes. 

"M'sorry." It comes out as a mumble. 

"Aghh Mr. Horan, I am glad to see that you are back. We've been a little swamped since we opened." Krista an intern smiles. 

"I'm glad to be back." I chuckle and watch Zayn sit up a little straighter. 

"Is there anything I can get you Coffee, Hot Chocolate?" She asks. 

"Can't have either for a few more months. I'll just take a water and do you know which car is mine?" I question. 

"Yes the Silver Range Rover?" She asks. 

"That's the one. The diaper bag is in the trunk it has a giant C on it. Could you please grab it for me?" I ask as Zayn slowly turns around ignoring the make up artists requests. 

"Absolutely be right back with that." She smiles. 

"So Mr. Malik, how are supposed to model this today?" I ask professionally. Placing the baby carrier down. 

"Please don't call me Mr. Malik." He begs looking down at the carrier and sniffling a little bit.

"Meet Clare Zeanna Malik." I pick her up and hand her to him. 

"Can we sit down and talk about this?" He asks. 

"Maybe, we'll see if you are a good boy during the shoot. If you are we'll go talk." I state as he gently kisses her cheek and places her back in the carrier. 

"Okay, they want the shoot to be relaxed because it's work out clothes." He smiles wiping the tears from his eyes. 

After the shoot we were sitting in a cafe about a block away from the studio.

"Well you wanted to talk, so talk." I state. 

"Okay, well yes, Rebecca we worked around. It was a drunk one night stand and  we haven't heard from her since.  Perrie was set up by my dick of a manager because they wanted both of us to get a bunch of publicity and the most recent was my fault. I came on to her and I understand that, that's unforgettable. I haven't slept since I came home and you were gone. I'm happy you named her Clare." He looks down at her in the carrier. 

"You were so admit on that name and it is extremely pretty." I smile. 

"Can we try it again? I'll even move out here." Zayn looks down his bottom lip wobbling. 

"Zayn, I don't know. I'm scared you are going to cheat again." I shrug. 

"I'll try to get better and if I do cheat then you can drop me at the curb." He looks up and I can't help myself. 

I surge forward and kiss him. We snog passionately until we hear a little squeal and break apart chuckling at our little girl. 

Clare Zeanna Malik

March 25th 

2:45 AM

5 lbs 9 ounces.