3.6

Larry_smilinson made the cute drawing above you guys she's so *.* Eeeep, love my girl Enjoy the chapter, babe, and the rest of you because it skips a lot but I think it's cute.

~~~

Despite Emma's circumstance, she was rather easy to take care of. Her first three months were spent with her loving parents and (favorite) uncle, Luke, until Luke decided to man up and tell Michael he loved him, proposing, even, which took everyone by surprise.

Emma loved her Luke, so when the lad suddenly wasn't around to sing to her, Harry had to sing even more to stop the girl from crying.

Six months in and Emma was beginning to sit up on her own, a smile often on her lips as she felt the things around her. She was still far too young to understand that she was missing out on more than what she thought, but the parents knew they had to tell her once she grew up that she was missing her sight.

It was sad at times, because Louis wanted to know what Emma saw when she looked at Louis, but he supposed that she could just feel and know who was touching her because, by seven months, she was saying "papa" to him and "daddy" to Harry.

Louis was back in work, Harry in university, and they left Emma to the unemployed Michael, who spent his days watching his year-old baby anyways.

Michael simply adored Emma and Ace loved her as well, so it was a win-win.

At nine months, Emma was fully-teethed and crawling around just as well as she was sleeping through the night.

It's not as if Emma could see them, but Harry and Louis didn't have sex very often- only twice since she was born- which, by the way, was torture, but they both knew deep down that it didn't really matter all that much because Emma was here and healthy and they loved her to death.

Emma's first birthday was slowly approaching when Harry had first mentioned the wedding plans since he proposed.

Louis was changing Emma's diaper when Harry said, "We can get married in March, d'ya think?" And Louis suddenly stopped, glancing at Harry in shock. "At the recreational center, I was hoping. That one big office room."

Louis had smiled, nodded, and silently continued to change Emma.

Finally, Emma was one and it was a big party full of their friends. Emma didn't eat solid foods as much as a baby her age normally did, so her personal cake was a waste, but it was honestly okay since she smiled a lot.

Louis still wished that she could see all of the people around her. The people who loved and cared about her were all here to support her and that made Louis's heart both ache and swell. He didn't know exactly how to feel but that was okay also because he had Harry.

Emma learned how to walk not long after her first birthday and that was the true time to worry. The thing was, Emma couldn't see and that meant she'd often run into things or get frustrated. It was easier when she was just crawling but she'd figured out how to use her legs and now she wanted to walk all of the time.

Eventually, Louis completely quit his job of teaching piano, retiring in a sort, as Harry got a job working at the local radio station as well as singing for a downtown music hall, so they definitely had good money.

Louis sort of missed his job after two weeks with Emma at home, but Michael often stayed with him and Harry had bought him a very pretty piano- in fact, it was the same piano from the recreational center. Harry had actually bought them a new piano which, in a way, was buying them this piano.

Things were rubbing smoothly once again.

The wedding was the next big thing on their lists.

March was nearing and they were planning and planning. They decided to have the actual wedding in a park then have the reception at the recreational center.

It was all set up and Jay agreed to watch Emma so that Harry could take them somewhere special for a honeymoon.

The day of the wedding came and Louis was nervous, but his tux matched his eyes and his heart was beating fast as he saw Harry in a black tuxedo with a dorky blue tie covered in white birds and, okay, Louis really loved this man.

The 'I do's were said and they kissed and everyone applauded.

The reception was the current event, Harry guiding Louis in the first dance, the couple pressed tightly together.

"You're officially mine," Harry whispered, as if shocked by the information. "You're finally, officially all mine."

"I've been yours since you stumbled into my piano room, Mr. Styles," Louis giggled.

"And you'll be mine until I'm buried in the ground, Mr. Styles," Harry whispered before pressing his lips to Louis's in an urgent kiss, loving the way Louis fell flaccid in his arms, giving in to the obvious dominance.

"Emma looks so pretty," Louis said as he laid his head against Harry's chest while they swayed, looking happily at his daughter, whose royal blue dress and bow matched the blue theme of the wedding.

Her curly, caramel brown hair was finally growing out and her huge, sea green eyes dazzled as she smiled a dimpled smile, trying to mimic her parents as she danced with Ace, who was giggling as he clumsily stepped on Emma's tiny feet.

Louis was quite fond of the sight.

He looked around the room and just smiled at how happy the room was itself, alit with energy and joy.

Anne and Jay say nearby, talking as they watched the babies dance. Luke and Michael were swaying near the newly wed, kissing occasionally. Zayn, Ed, and Liam were all talking as they drank. Calum and Niall were in a nearby corner, throwing grapes at each other. Ashton was alone, swaying to the music as he watched the couples and Harry found himself pulling away from Louis.

"Go dance with Ashton."

"What?" Louis asked, a bit surprised.

"Please. Look at him! He's alo- oh. What the hell?"

Okay, so, no, Gemma was talking to Ashton, touching his arm and Harry gawked. "Isn't he gay?"

"Bisexual," Louis said in as much surprise as Harry. "But... Whoa."

And the giggling couple continued to dance.

~~~

Next is the honeymoon guys *winke* (aka twitches eyes like a weirdo)

>.<

The book is almost over I cry

Xx