1.6

Louis's tiny wrists were captured in Harry's hands as soon as the smaller was laid back on the bed.

Harry left sweet kisses down Louis's neck and pulling off his shirt.

"I love you," Harry breathed.

Louis smiled sadly, brushing back Harry's long hair. "I love you."

Harry smiled again, undressing them both carefully and slowly, taking his time because he was going to show his Louis how much he cared.

Louis's body was tiny and curvy and fragile. Harry knew Louis hadn't any tattoos, but it was surprising to see the ink-less skin. Harry had a few tattoos himself, hardly any at all, but it was a lot compared to the expanses of clear, tan skin on Louis's flawless body.

Harry rubbed Louis's thick thighs before placing light kisses on them, making Louis tighten his muscles in surprise.

"Harry," Louis mumbled, grabbing Harry's hand and pulling the taller lad back up to eye level. "I don't want you to use protection," the small lad whispered as a fiery blush coated his cheeks.

Harry was thoughtful, but soon decided that he'd rather there be no protection either. Baby or no baby, the couple would be happy.

Harry felt it was so soon in the relationship, but he still dug his lubed fingers into Louis's bum and he still lubed up his condom-less erection, and he still pushed into Louis's beautifully tight body, gripping onto the other's curvy hips.

"I love you, I love you," Harry muttered while kissing Louis's flushed, tear-streaked cheeks, hoping for some sort of coping and some sort of resolution. He didn't like that Louis was in pain.

"S'normal, Harry. I've only done this once," Louis reminded his sweet boyfriend as they clung together, Harry too fearful to move and hurt Louis's small and fragile body.

Louis kissed Harry's lips, signaling him to move, and Harry did, pulling out and gently pushing back in, using his hands to lift Louis's legs for an easy, comfortable position as the two continued to kiss.

The snogging turned sloppy as Harry picked up his pace, rocking repetitively into Louis's tiny frame. Louis whispered, asking Harry to be touched.

"What's that, angel?"

"Touch me, please, sir," Louis begged, tightening his grip in Harry's hair.

"Say it. I know you want to," Harry chided, meeting Louis's eyes to assure him it was okay.

"Please, daddy. You're my daddy," Louis whined, moving his tiny hands to cup Harry's cheeks.

"Who's?" Harry spoke, pushing deeper into his quaking boyfriend.

"Mine! You're mine and I'm your's!"

Harry's hand moved to jack Louis one, two, three times and Louis was coming and Harry was right behind him.

After Harry was down from his high, he pulled carefully out of Louis, sweaty and exhausted.

"You want a bath, baby?" Harry cooed, pinching Louis's bum playfully. Louis nodded softly, reaching his arms out for Harry.

And everything was okay.

~~~~

Louis's small feet padded against the floor as he waddled into the kitchen wearing a black button-up shirt and brilliant turquoise panties. It was sort of a thing that he did sometimes. Not to be naughty, but Louis was comfortable like this.

"I like you in my clothes," Harry said when he caught sight of Louis. "That shirt looks nice on you."

"Covers everything," Louis added, climbing carefully onto the bar stool, wincing slightly.

"Eggs?" Harry offered, holding out a plate, which Louis gratefully took.

"Louis?"

"Hm?"

"Do you think.... D'ya think that you got pregnant?" Harry asked hesitantly, picking at his eggs.

"Maybe," Louis whispered, not making eye contact. "Would you be okay-"

"'Course! I'd be thrilled, Lou."

Louis smiled softly, looking back at his eggs.

"Kitten," Harry whispered, guiding Louis's chin up with his fingers. "We'll make it through whatever life gives us, yeah?"

"Yeah," Louis breathed, feeling majorly at ease.

~~~~

Yaaas I'm back and finally starting on my updating schedule again

Yes, the shows went well...

QOTC:

Fck Lou are ya pregnant, hun?

PQOTC:

If you could have any celebrity (who isn't in 1D or 5SOS), who would it be?

MA:

Ed Sheeran holy hell he's life and if I had to choose a girl Bella Thorne bc she's so *insert flames emoji times a jillion*

Smut was lame but I'm sleepy and want to update

Xx