2.7

Eighteen weeks pregnant

Harmony Fredrick, a stern-looking real estate lady, led Harry and Louis threw the large front doors and into the foyer of the house. The foyer let right into a large den with a glass wall on the other side of it.

"Ahhh," Louis said in awe, looking up at the large ceiling in shock. This was the fifth house they've look at this week and it's definitely the prettiest. The five-bedroom that Louis wanted was a bit out of Harry's comfort zone, but this six-bedroom house was very pretty.

"This is the den... Follow me," Harmony instructed, leading the to the left.

She guided them to a small hallway. "To your left, you have a bedroom that has a bathroom. That bathroom connects to another bedroom that is through this door straight ahead."

Harmony led them through the bedroom and into a bathroom then back into another room. Once out that room, she took them to the right and into the large master bedroom with a huge bathroom and closet.

"I like this," Louis said, smiling at Harry, who nodded and followed Harmony back into the den and into the kitchen. There was a room to the right of the kitchen that Harmony explained was the dining room and the door on the left led to the garage.

There was also a door that held carpeted stairs. They climbed them and entered a large room with a glass ceiling.

"Most people use this as a little theater. To the left here, there's an archway and that area is used for a little gym. Behind us is another bedroom and there's a little bathroom in there," Harmony spoke. "And straight ahead is another hallway where you'll find two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a very large office with a desk lining two whole walls."

Harmony led them through the upstairs and they went back down to the main floor so that they could see the backyard.

They walked straight into a big, wooden pitch with glass-covered torches on the outside. There was a huge pool and a hot tub in the yard.

Harmony talked as they went back into the house but her phone interrupted her. She took the call as Harry and Louis went outside.

Louis held his belly as they exited the house, smiling shyly at Harry, who was watching him.

"Did you like it?" Harry asked, looking back at the large house, where the real estate lady was coming out, now talking into her cell phone.

"I do. A lot. But it's your money. Do you like it?"

Harry shrugged, smiling softly. "I can see a little us running around there."

Louis squealed, gripping Harry's arm. "Really?"

"Really. Let's talk to the lady and then we'll head to check the gender, yeah?"

Louis smiled, leaning up to press his lips to Harry's.

Harmony smiled at the two as they approached her. She said a goodbye and hung up, raising her eyebrows.

"So?"

"We want it," Harry said with a grin, pressing a quick kiss to Louis's forehead.

"Great! Okay, I'll call you tomorrow, Mr. Styles, and we can talk about filling out paper work, yeah?"

"Yeah, thank you so much," Harry said, shaking her hand.

~~~

Louis put a chicken nugget in his mouth, chewing on it as they drove towards the doctor's office.

"Luke invited us over this weekend. He's going to tell everyone about Michael," Harry said, shifting to look at Louis, who frowned.

"What do you think everyone is gonna say?" Louis asked.

"I'm not sure. Lennox is gonna be a little hurt but she's a bit of a whore," Harry mumbled. "I wish you knew them better so you could understand."

"So how do you have more friends than me and I've lived here all of my life?"

"I actually met Luke years ago on a trip to Australia and we kept in contact. He moved here with Lennox, who's from here. You probably don't know her because she's eighteen."

Louis nodded as they pulled into the lot of the hospital.

"Ready to see if Bear is a boy or a girl?" Harry asked with bright eyes.

"Bear is a boy. I've been carrying him. I can tell."

Harry frowned, pouting. "I really want a girl."

"I know," Louis said softly, gripping Harry's arm. "To be honest, I want a girl but I just have a feeling that it's a boy."

Harry nodded, squeezing Louis's hand and exiting the car.

~~~

Juliet was hovering over Louis, waving the wand over Louis's swollen stomach.

"What would you like to have, Lou?" Juliet asked conversationally.

"We both want a girl but I think Bear is a boy."

"Bear? Nickname?" Juliet asked with a smile.

"Yeah, it's our bear," Harry said quietly from the other side of Louis.

"That's adorable. Look, there it is! Now we have to look between it's little legs, yeah?"

The couple nodded, watching as the doctor zoomed in on their baby and in between it's little legs.

"Harry," Louis breathed, his eyes watering as he squeezed Harry's hand.

Harry let out something between a son and a laugh as Juliet smiled.

"Congratulations," she said, heading to print out the results.

~~~

OH DONT HATE ME BUT CLIFFY ;D

I wanted to do that so bad. I never offer cliffhangers lol

I have a new story called Daddy as Fuck if you like the daddy kink so ( Larry_smilinson )

QOTC: IS IT A BOY OR GIRL MWAHAHAHAHA

&&

How do you think everyone will take the need of the Muke child?

PQOTC: is you mad at me

MA: i'm mad at me

Ily sorry little bugs

Xx