1.7

Louis blinked his eyes open when someone shook his shoulder.

"Lou? You awake?"

Louis blinked again, rubbing his tired eyes. "Harry? How'd you get in?"

"Liam let me in," Harry whispered back, patting the space beside Louis, silently asking permission to climb in.

"What're you doing here?" Louis asked through a yawn.

"It's almost six. I promised I'd take you to work today before I went to Uni," Harry reminded his boyfriend, allowing Louis to scrunch up into a ball against his chest.

"I don't have to be there until eight, Hazzy," Louis whined.

"I wanted to take you to breakfast. We may have a baby to feed," Harry mumbled, blushing.

"We'll find out next week. I haven't showed symptoms but it's only been a week. I want to cuddle, not eat," Louis whined, curling his fists into Harry's warm sweater.

Harry cooed, kissing Louis's forehead. "Okay, baby. Go to sleep."

Louis tried, he really did, but he was distracted by Harry's heavy breathing and his warm body and his sweet scent. Harry was entrancing.

Louis groaned, rolling over on his side and climbing out of bed. Harry grumbled, reaching for Louis, who was retreating to the washroom.

"Louuuuu," Harry whined, sitting up. "I thought we were gonna sleep."

Louis blushed, not turning to face Harry because, okay, the morning was giving him some hard problems and he didn't want Harry to see it.

"Baby," Harry said, raising an eyebrow and standing. Louis squeaked and darted into the washroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Lou?" Harry called, now standing outside the door. Louis giggled brokenly, locking the door.

"Open the door, Kitten. What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna shower."

There was a pause before Harry coughed. "Can I come and join you?"

"Only if you blow me," Louis blurted bravely, causing Harry to blink a few times.

"Yeah, I will. Are you.. Is that why you got up?"

Louis hummed, letting Harry in the room and turning to put on the water.

Harry was quick to pull off his shirt and wiggle from his shorts because he was a bit excited.

He could see Louis in the water, head lolled back as water trickled down his tan, curvy body. Harry could hear Louis's high-pitched moans, just begging Harry for more.

Louis snapped his fingers in Harry's face, releasing the younger from his day dream. Harry realized Louis had no clothes on and, although an angelic sight, Harry wanted to ravage the small man and fuck him against the bathroom counter.

But he didn't.

He just pulled off his boxers and Louis got in first, being hesitant and careful not to trip over the side of the tub. Harry went in after him, stoping his movement when Louis stepped under the water.

Louis was tantalizingly beautiful. His long, long eyelashes were getting wet, and water was turning over the dips in his body and his hair was dripping with water. Harry's brain turned to mush and he stepped forward, pulling Louis's body flush to his.

Louis gasped and Harry smiled, nuzzling into his neck, leaving sweet kisses there. Blood drew to the surface of the skin, making Harry smile even more because Louis was his.

"Kitten," Harry whispered as he left kisses down Louis's body and he dropped to his knees. It was painful on the floor of the tub, but Harry ignored it.

Harry moved his hand to clutch Louis's dick, which was now hard. Louis blushed because he was smaller than Harry in that area.

"So pretty, kitten," Harry assured after feeling Louis tense. Louis whimpered.

Harry pressed a kiss to the tip before wrapping his thin lips around it, looking up at Louis, who was looking down at him.

Harry was smirking, hollowing his cheeks and pushing his mouth further down. Louis gasped.

"Oh, Harry. You don't have a gag ref-" Louis nearly fell right then because more than half of his dick was in Harry's mouth.

Harry gripped Louis's hips, allowing the smaller boy to stand with his shaking legs, clutching Harry's wet hair in his fingers.

Harry could feel water rubbing down his spine and his face but it only made it hotter because Louis looked so good with water falling down his body.

Let's just say that Louis hadn't came that hard in a while.

~~~

Harry wiped his mouth as he sat at lunch, eating a salad and watching the students. He began to sit outside more often, even though it was chilly outside in this March weather.

Harry dropped his fork when a boy sat across from him, a boy Harry didn't like. At all.

"Hello, Harry."

"Ashton."

"I just want to know if you want to do that music paper together," Ashton offered, holding up his hands.

"No."

"Harry, we should be friends, why-"

"I don't like you," Harry said bluntly, eyes wide. "It's not often that I hold grudges but I don't like you. I don't know why, exactly, because Louis obviously chooses me over you, but there's something telling me-"

"I don't want Louis like that," Ashton hissed, leaning towards Harry with anger in his eyes. "I understand that he's your boyfriend and you need to protect him, but you don't need to protect him from me. I love Louis. He's my baby brother, practically."

"You had sex-"

"That's irrelevant! I was confused about my sexuality and Louis was willing to give himself to me. That was not my fault. So don't try putting anything on someone that you don't know."

Harry blinked, startled by Ashton's blunt admission. "You were confused?"

"Totally and completely. Louis helped me."

"I'm not gay," Harry said quietly, stabbing his salad.

"What?"

"I'm not gay. I enjoy being with girls. I've never done anything with a guy but I just know that I only want Louis."

"Have you told him this?" Ashton asked, seeming happy that Harry was confining in him.

"'Course I have. I love him and I want him to trust me."

"Are personal questions off limits?" Ashton asked slowly.

"We've had sex," Harry mumbled, eyeing his plate.

"Do you want him to get pregnant?"

"I... I don't know. I want Louis to be happy."

"He's happy with you," Ashton said with a small, kind smile.

"Thank you, Ashton."

"And I hope he's pregnant. He'll be absolutely delighted. And I trust you with him."

Harry smile and Ashton grinned back.

And that's how they became friends.

~~~

Lol at the picture above bc Louis's the one to talk about riding when he rides Harry's cock once a week

Look Ashton isn't a dick.

QOTC: do you think Ashton's being honest?

PQOTC: did you ever despise someone before you became friends?!

MA: yes my current best friend and. MY bf lol

The Gay Project is posted if you want to read it! (:

Xx