Gray's Revival

CONTINUED...............

"Oh, hello Erza, it's been so long?" Gray said.

"Gray, you are alive. I can't believe it." Erza said and she started to walk towards Gray. She was filled with emotions. She just wanted to hug and kiss Gray once more but as she moved she was stopped by someone grabbing his arm.

"You can't Erza. Now you are my wife. Whatsoever your past was I don't care but now you, me and Silver are a family. Its better if you stay with me." Jellal said stopping Erza.

"But Jellal you know how I feel about him. You know........" She was cutted by Gray.

"And how can I forget you Jellal. The one and Only Jellal who claimed to be my friend but he himself destroyed my life. You are the culprit Jellal. You took Erza away from me. And Erza you were also happy in your life. Now weren't you. You forgot about me and married Jellal. Now I hate you Erza. I hate the entire fairy tail." Gray said.

"But I thought you were dead. I thought.........." Erza but again cutted by Gray.

"Don't put that lame act on me. I was revived thanks to Master Edward. When I returned to fairy tail I saw you, happy with Jellal. You didn't even cared about me. From that day on I hated you as much as I can and I followed master Edward because he was the one who saved me. You must want to know how I came back. So listen the entire story." Gray said and started to tell his tale of revival.

----------------Flash Back-------------------

Gray's POV

I opened my eyes. I don't know where I was. I don't know how I reached here. I even don't know whether I'm alive or dear. Damn it! what place is this. (Gray's thoughts.)

"So you finally woke up." A tall man with red hairs and fearful black eyes said to me.

"Who are you?. Can you tell me where am I? What happened to me?" I asked.

"I'm Edward Walker. Don't worry kid you are safe here. You were in the middle of a war but now you are safe." He told me.

"Yeah. I remember. Where is Erza? Where is every one." I said.

"Its been six months since you were under sleep. They all moved onto their own lives. They don't care about you anymore." He said.

"You must be lying. Fairy tail is my home. I trust them." I said.

"Don't argue with me. Here is what I purpose. I want you to be my student. I am no.1 maker magician in the entire world and I can train you to become one as well but first you have to promise me that after I train you. You will help me to end fairy tail." He said

"What the hell are you talking about? Why would I help you? Why would I destroy fairy tail tail?" I said in anger.

"Because I was the one who revived you from that stupid spell you did." He said.