The Ice Shell

Look the picture above before reading.

----------------At the island-------------------

(All fairy tail wizards are gathered at one place to face the monster)

"What the hell is that thing" Macao said

"Its gigantic. How are we gonna face it." Wakaba said.

"Don't worry guys let's all attack in sync. Maybe that will do some work." MiraJane said.

"I'm done with healing all the wizards here. With all of us together, We can win." Wendy said.

"Let's do it." Makarov said and turned into a giant and started fight.

Everyone is fighting and trying their level best to bring the monster down. But it is too strong for them to face.
Makarov is facing him. Unfortunately he is not strong enough to beat him. He use "Fairy Law" but it didn't work as well. Everyone is injured. Jellal and Erza are still fighting. While Gray and Natsu are in the game as well. Gildarts is still blacked out for some reason .

"I am a Devil Slayer and its my job to end it. I can't see anyone suffer the same fate as my parents did. I will stop him." Gray said.

"Don't forget I am here aswell. I will probably beat him out." Natsu said.

"Stay out of my way you Bonehead." Gray said.

"What did you say?, You stripper." Natsu said.

"I will end him. So you get back." Gray said.

"No way. This one is mine." Natsu said.

"What the hell they are fighting over. Didn't they know the power of this monster. He took every member of fairy tail down. They think they can beat him and alone?" Wakaba said.

"They sounds it like defeating him is a piece of cake. And every one wanna have it. But even our S- Class wizards can't beat him." Macao said.

"Well that's Natsu and Gray for ya." Erza said.