The Fated Battle (DEMON END VS THE DEVIL SLAYER)

Battle between fairy tail and sector 9 is on the roll. Every member of fairy tail is fighting members of sector 9 to protect their guild. The two major battles right now are between Gray vs Natsu and Gildarts vs Edward.

--fight between Gildarts and Edward--

"I'll show you my power. I'm the strongest maker magician. STRING-MAKE Bullets. " Edward attacked gildarts. Gildarts dodged.

"Its my turn. Crushing Evil: Ikazuchi.." Gildarts landed Edward a direct blow.

(His attack was so powerful that Edward was thrown away and was hit with a building. After the smoke cleared, he saw Edward standing unharmed)

"How come?? How are you not even scratched?" Gildarts said.

"You see Gild, I guess Crushing Evil was your strongest magic ability but its nothing compared to my string make magic. In the last time I created a string barrier across my body to protect my self." Edward said.

"Is that so!!! No dodge my next attack. Crushing Evil: Empyrean." Gildarts said.

"How much are gonna play with these child tricks." Edward said and again after getting is attack straight on, he was unharmed.

"You'll see for yourself soon. Actually my this spell specializes in destroying inner organizims of the enemy. So you are done for." Gildarts said.

Edward fell on his knees putting his hand on his stomoch. Blood started to come out from his mouth.

"You bastard!!! What have you done?" Edward said.

"Edward, its the end........" Gildarts said.

"Fufufufu...... Do you really think you could beat me with that pathetic spell." Edward said while standing back on his feet.

"What????? How come are you standing?" Gildarts said in shock.

"My STRING MAKE Magic is also called the ultimate magic because my strings heal me as well. And if any organism is destroyed badly then it can create a fake organism of string which acts as spear one until old one is fully recovered. So practically there is no way to defeat me." Edward said.

"You must be babbling..... When did you perfected that technique. You used to talk about getting eternal life and immense healing power but I thought it was not possible in practical world. How were you able to pull this out?" Gildarts said.

"It was all thanks to my wife Ur who gave me concept of this. She was also a maker magician and she helped me to come up with this." Edward said.

"So it was her. The best Ice wizard of West." Gildarts said.

"Yes and now with this power I'm gonna end you Gildarts..... STRING-MAKE Trinity homing Blades." Edward used.