Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part III)

Hey guys. Thanks to all of you for previous votes, comments and views. I have decided no matter how long this part goes I will finish this chapter in this part.

------------Narrator's POV--------------

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. The result is almost ready. The winner has been decided. I want all of the couples to come on the stage.(they all then came on stage). Now we will announce the top five couples of today's competition. Only they will stand here and all of the rest will go back to their seats again and we will announce the marks of top five in the end.
So the top five couples are,,,,,,
1)FrAna
2)Miraxus
3)Gruvia
4)LoLu
5)JErza
So who will be the winner?? Now let me announce the scores of the lowest three couples from top 5 adding the marks of master makarov.
1)Gruvia 27+8=35
2)LoLu 22+10=32
3)FrAna 26+7=33
So all of above couples are out. Now we have two couples remaining JErza and Miraxus. Who do you think is the winner?(Max asked making the audience more excited). Well there's a big twist in the results. So let me show you. The scores are:
1)Miraxus: 30+7=37.
2)JErza: 27+10=37.
Both couples are on a tie. The four S class wizards of fairy tail Laxus, Mira, Erza and Mystogan all on the same score. What mode will take the old childhood rivalry between Mira and Erza. We will know soon. As we shall have only one winner. We have decided to bring a new judge who will give a challenge to both couples. On completing the chllange she will give marks. Whoever gets the highest marks is the winner. So welcome our new judge Ms.Pourly yusica. Max said.
(She came in and sat on the judges chair).
My challenge to the both couples is a dance competition. I will give marks on their performances.

(The competition began they both started dancing. Laxus's skills were not good enough but Mira was handling their act and on the other hand Jellal and Erza were doing perfect. Then suddenly Jellal saw gray burning in anger. He felt his jealousy. Jellal pulled erza to herself a bit forcefully due to which erza's foot slipped and she fell and along with her jellal as well. Competition stopped and every one gathered by them.)

"I'm fine" jellal said.
"Then its OK" Mira said.
"Who cares?" Laxus said.
"Laxussss" Erza in anger.
"What Eva" laxus replied.
"Now the time for scores." Yusica said.
1)MiraXus : 9
3)JErza: 7

"And we have our winner. Congratulations MiraXus. You are the winner of this competition and fairy couple of the year. Makarov fell in depression but again as the super judge he came on stage and gave them the check of 120000 joule and also a slash with a writing inscribed on it which says" FAIRY COUPLE OF THE YEAR ".

(Jellal went backstage in anger and Erza went with him as well and also Gray followed them without them noticing it.)

"Jellal,What happened all of sudden? Why did you came out? It was just a competition. Nothing to get too much depressed." Erza said.

"Oh, Just shut up I don't wanna talk about that." Jellal.

"So what if we lost. There's......(Erza said but she was cutted).

"We lost because because of you. You can't even dance and if you can't then why did you even participated in the first place. Just to embarrass me? Huh? Answer me?" Jellal asked in anger.

Ezra's eyes were filled with water. She said, " But, I was.....(then again cutted by jellal).

"There's no answer because you can't do anything right. Now get lost and leave me alone or I'll leave.". Jellal said.

She ran out as tears spilled from her eyes.

Jellal went out too. He was walking on the street when he felt some thing from behind. It was an attack by gray. He dodged it.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jellal shouted.

"Shut the fuck up. Who the hell do you think you are? You think you can hurt Erza and than I'll let you get away with it". Gray said in anger.