Feelings, Confession & Betrayal. (Part I)

Hello guys. I'm back with a whole new chapter. Its gonna be a long one and by long I mean really really long and also the best chapter in still. So hope you like it.

--------------Narrator's POV--------------

So they all returned back to guild hall. And they reported the mission to the guild master. Master was happy to see jellal because after loss of mystogan he looked up jellal as his own child like he did to mystogan. Everyone was doing like their routine Gray and Natsu again started a fight and everyone joins in.

"What a bunch of wierdos" Jellal said.

"Well usually, I always stop them but I guess that today let em have the fun and you should join in too" Erza said.

"I, no , no way in the hell. I like being calm" jellal replied but suddenly a table came flying and hits his head and he said in anger " Natsu, You moron, just wait for me" and he joined in too.

Erza and Mira just smiled on it. And that was another peaceful day in fairy tail.

----------- The next day --------------

Every one came in the guild hall and were looking up to take a mission. Some were enjoying, some were fighting , some were drinking. Suddenly Guild Hall's door opened and max came in.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, today our guild master has announced a day off so no one's gonna go on a job today because today is the Couple contest day every one can participate if they are a couple. The Victor will get a price of 120000 joule. And also the title of "fairy couple of the year". I will be the show's host and you can register your names directly to master makarov". Max said.

Everyone looked too happy for it. They started asking eachother for becoming partners.

Gray's POV
"Yes,,, that's my chance. I can ask erza to become my partner. I should ask him right now before anyone else tires"
I started to walk towards erza but before I could say anything, the door opened and that blue headed bastard shows up.

"Thanks everyone for everything and thanks erza. I guess I'll be leaving now." Jellal said.

"No. You are not leaving .Today is a couple competition and you are participating with me." Erza said.

"I don't think so. Cuz I don't like such competitions" jellal said.

"Yes and he is also not a member of fairy tail. So he can't join." I said in anger.

"Gray do you got a problem? And BTW he is still court part of mystogan. So he is still a semi active member of the guild." Erza replied in anger.

I became silent. Jellal looked at me in curiosity and said," Ok , I'll do it."

"Then its settled . now let's go out. I've to buy my dress for today's event and you are coming with me to buy something for yourself too." Erza said.

Then they moved out.

--------- Narrator's POV----------

"I was so much not satisfied. I was crying deep inside then I suddenly heard a voice." Gray's thoughts.

"Gray sama!!, juvia want to participate with gray sama. Will gray sama come with juvia". She said.

Gray was so depressed and he said, "Yeah, whatever".

"That's great, now come with juvia. We will choose our today's cloths." Juvia said.

"Do it quick anyway. I'm bored here. I wanna go out." Gray said.

"Hai," she replied.

After doing all of that stuff gray goes out. He went to a cake shop although he don't like cakes or sweet. He sat on a empty table and ordered a coffee.

After some time Erza and Jellal rushed in.
"It was too much fun. Wasn't it?" Erza said.

"Yeah but I'm tired let's get something to eat." Jellal said.

They saw gray sitting alone so they sat on the same table gray was.

"Gray, what are you doing here? I thought you don't like sweet." Erza

"Aaa..hhh...actually I was passing by so I thought to have a coffee that's why" gray said.

Meanwhile Jellal who was observing Gray's behavior from the begining realizes that he was waiting for Erza here.

"So Gray have you participated" jellal said.

"Who?? Me?? No...." Gray said.

"But I saw juvia sometime ago. She was too excited and was saying that you were pairing her." Erza said.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot. " Gray said.

"Well anyway we are gonna win this" Erza said.

"Yeah, ofcourse. Your beauty is unbeatable". Gray said.

Erza was shocked that where did it came from. But again, she blushed.

They had their meal.

"Now we should get going." jellal .

"Okay, bye gray". Erza.
They left and gray was alone again, thinking only about erza.

---------- At the night ( in contest )-------------

"Hey natsu come here. This is our seat number." Lissana said.

"Yeah, but first where's that stripper. He haven't shown up and I have to beat him today". Natsu.

"Calm down natsu he'll come" Lucy said.

"Sorry Natsu, with the beauty of Lucy, we are gonna win this. Don't you even think of winning". Loki said

"What did ya say? Pervert" Natsu said.

"Who did you called a pervert" Loke shouted at natsu raising his arm.

Now now, stop you guys. Everyone knows that the victor will be none other than me. Evergreen said.

"Because a real man is with her." Elfman said.

" Say it again....." Natsu said in anger.

Before they could start the fight a loud voice came in.

Ladies and gentlemen let's start the competition. Every one today we will have a lot of cute couples. Let's see who wins it.
Give a huge round of applause for our judges.

2) Gildarts.
3)Wakaba.
4)Macao.

And our super judge 1) Master Makarov.

-------------- End of part 1---------------

Sorry guys this chapter is gonna be way too big than I expected. So I decided to divide it in two parts. I will publish my next part of this chapter on Saturday.
I hope you like it.

THERE'S A LOT OF ROMANCE AND DRAMA UP AHEAD. WILL GRAY BE ABLE TO TELL ERZA HIS TRUE FEELINGS OR HE WILL BE BEATED BY JELLAL. KNOW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
CHAPTER FOUR: FEELINGS, CONFESSION, & BETRAYAL PART II.

Don't stop liking and commenting. We need your support.
(You can complain anything you don't like about the chapter in comments below)