The unbuckling sounds stopped.

The abusive touches became gentle strokes.

Usagi: I'm so sorry, Haru. I'm so...so...sorry. I lost my mind...I'm sorry.

Usagi lifted me up and caressed my hair. I was so scared of him a few minutes ago. My thoughts started drifting. I suddenly felt comfort and security. He held me tightly on to his chest. I could feel his every heartbeat and heat of his body.

A sensation I had felt before...somehow, my body remembered.

What could this be?

Usagi: I shouldn't have done that...I regret it. You must hate me now...

I could tell that Usagi was holding his tears. He didn't want me to see the weak side of him. I don't mind.

I was just happy that he stopped.

My brain was telling me to be mad at him but my heart was going against it. I just couldn't hate him.

There was a brief silence. I stopped crying.

Usagi: I thought...you gave yourself to Aki...I got really jealous. But...I had no position to be jealous. I am just your friend after all...I'm so sorry for everything...I'll ask someone to send you home...Haru, I'm sorry...I really am sorry.

Usagi begged and kneeled in front of me.

I lifted up his head. I didn't know exactly what I was doing but I kissed him.

He tackled me down and lay on top of me.

Usagi: Why do you do that? It makes me think that you love me...

I was speechless and didn't know how to reply to him. I was unsure with my feelings.

He pushed me down and laid his head on my chest.

Haru: You're too heavy. Get off of me, Usagi.

Usagi: I don't wanna...I want to hear your heart beat.

We stayed in that position for about ten minutes. It got hot, sweaty and very uncomfortable. I shook him off and he got up. I was still on my underwear and Usagi was still shirtless. I was trying to look for my clothes...they are on the ground.

Usagi: I want to feel you longer...

Haru: I want to go home.

Usagi: Fine...

I got up and started putting back my clothes on. Before I got the chance to put on my shirt, Usagi grabbed my arm and pulled me onto him. He was sitting on his bed, and I fell on his lap.

Usagi: Haru, I will make you love me. I will not give up.

He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

His kiss was gentler...and softer than before. I wanted to push him back but I couldn't.

Every time he kisses me, my world suddenly stops.

What is this feeling?

I am drowning, and I am scared.

I was freefalling, and I quickly grasped onto his body.

Usagi: What's wrong? Did I take your breath away again? Don't worry; it is a common symptom of Usagi's love overdose.

My cheeks were feeling hot. I covered my face. I didn't want him to see me like this.

Usagi: You look super cute when you're shy.

Usagi held my hands.

Usagi: Don't hide your face.

Usagi gently kissed my hand and pulled it off of my face. I looked at him, and he was smiling. He kissed my forehead.

Usagi: I will definitely make you fall in love with me.

I didn't know what to say to that. I jumped out of his lap.

Haru: It's getting late you should take me home.

Usagi: Alright, my prince.

_______________________

Usagi took me back home. I got out of his car.

Usagi: Goodnight, I'm sorry about earlier. I promise it won't happen again.

Haru: It's okay. Don't think much about it.

Usagi got out of the car.

Usagi: Haru, what I said earlier was true. I will seize you one of these days...

He leaned forward, and I pushed him away.

He grabbed my waist and forced a kiss.

Haru: Stop doing that.

I got angry.

Usagi: Your body doesn't seem to mind.

He was laughing as he walked towards his car.

Haru: BYE!

Usagi: Goodnight!