I am not sure anymore if I like it or not.

I am about to be eaten...alive. I have to do something...

Aki: You taste so sweet, Haru. Please let me...

Aki let go of my hands and unzipped my pants.

I took the chance to get a hold of his face. I turned his head to look at me.

Haru: Please...Aki...stopped...

Tears started flowing down my cheek. I felt helpless...

Haru: Please...Aki...I don't want to continue anymore...

Aki stopped. He got off me and sat down on the floor.

Aki: I'm sorry, Haru. I don't know what got over me. I'm really sorry. I should have more self control...I know I said that I'll let you lead...but—

I paused for about a minute to think things through. I wanted to make an excuse for him to be not self conscious.

We are men after all...and men are aggressive creature. No man wants to submit to another man...

Haru: It must be the teenage hormones...I don't blame you at all. I'm just glad that you didn't go overboard...I wasn't thinking right too...

Aki held my hands.

Aki: I'm sorry...I'm a horrible person...

He looked distraught. I just wanted to change the subject...This was a bad situation and I put myself in it...At first, I wanted to experience this. I was getting into it to.

Oh god, what am I even saying? Am I willing to be the uke?!

Haru: I said... it's fine. Let's just eat or something.

I tried to shrug it off but I couldn't.

Men are crazy when they are in heat.

I know this since I am a guy.

I thought I was crazy...but Aki was crazier.

Aki pretended that nothing happened. We continued playing the game and then watched a movie. He was in his usual self throughout. He was laughing and giggling. He tried to keep a small distance between us though.

___________________________

Aki was looking uncomfortable. He told me that he had something to do.

Aki: I have to head out Haru.

It must be because of what happened.

Haru: Ah, sure...

Aki: We should hang out again...maybe next time you can come over to my house.

Haru: Ah...um...

Aki: You don't have to make that face. I'll take you out somewhere if you feel uncomfortable being alone with me.

He smiled, and I showed him the way out.

______________________

Aki: Let me get something from my car, wait for me. I'll be right back.

Aki ran towards his car and grabbed a huge stuff toy.

Aki: This is for Hideki.

Aki handed over a life-sized PandaMeow stuff toy. I wanted one for myself.

This is very rare nowadays.

Why would he give this to Hideki?

Haru: Ah...sure. Thanks for hanging out with me. Bye!

Right before he leaves, my mom pops out of nowhere holding a towel in her hand.

Misa: You must be Aki... You're so good looking. My son has good taste like his mother! My husband has the same built when he was your age.

My mom laughs and suddenly loses her balance, and grabs onto Aki.

Misa: Ah...sorry. I feel a bit dizzy. I'm anemic...

Haru: Mom, stop embarrassing me. Gosh, your nose is bleeding!

Misa: Ah...sorry...sorry. It happens a lot lately. You have to excuse me. It's nice to finally meet you Aki.

I showed him out the gate. He went inside his car and his driver drove off.

Rich kids...

When I headed back to my room, I notice dried red blots on the floor right in front of the door.

What the heck was that?

Paint?

Blood?

Weird.

I wiped it off with a wet towel and entered my room.

Aki left around afternoon. He said that he had to be somewhere else, which was fine by me. The time with him after our little experiment was very awkward. I couldn't believe that I did something like that.

Well, I'm a teenager. That kind of thing is bound to happen to me anyway.

I cleaned up our mess and rested for a bit.

The sun already set.

My eyes were about to close when I heard my mom screaming from downstairs.

Misa: Haru! Usagi is here!

Shoot! I quickly got up and freshen up a bit.

Why is he here?! What does he want?!