Chapter 35

~~2 weeks later~~

Cici's POV

I leave for New York tomorrow. Today is Friday and it will probably go super slow. That always happens. I'm doing online school for the next few weeks to make up for all the school I'm going to miss. What's cool is that Shawn gets to come too! I've never been to New York so this will be an awesome experience.

I finish putting on my makeup and clothes, only to burn my finger on my curling wand. Nice going. I quickly put my finger in cold water and it stung so bad. I wrapped a band aid around it, which did nothing, and finished curling my hair. I rushed to finish my food and coffee so I could get in Shawn's car fast enough. Sure enough, I was there right as soon as he started the car. I need to somehow get in the habit of getting ready faster.

When we get to school, Cassidy and Julie were at the doors waiting for me.

"Hey" I say as I get closer. I make sure tell them I'll keep in contact with them for the next few weeks. I found out I'll be there for 2 weeks because we have to write the song, arrange everything, and record. Austin and I have been texting a lot lately about ideas and he is so sweet. He was saying he has a second house in New York that is an hour from the studio that my mom, Shawn, him, his mom, and I can all stay in. There is 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a pool. Seems pretty big.

As I said, the day went on as slow as possible. The teachers have me some tests I had to take to switch to online school, and they were all easy.

"Bye guys! Keep in touch!" I say to Cassidy and Julie before I close Shawn's car door.

I unroll the window and Julie says, "Don't go all Hollywood on us! Stay you!"

"Oh and imagine if you dated the Austin Mahone!" Cassidy says in excitement.

"None of that. Bye!" I say and roll my window up.

When we get home, I have no homework, so I go on social media and update everyone. Dang! I have 9 million followers on Twitter!! I look on Austin's page to see if he has said anything and sure enough, he mentioned me. That's probably why I gained a ton. I text him and say:

I just gained a ton of followers since you tweeted about me 😱
-Cici

Good! That's what I was planning! 😊
-Austin 🎤

Aww
-Cici

So how excited are you to come tomorrow?
Austin 🎤

Maybe an 8... Just kidding 10 of course!!
-Cici

Good. I have some stuff planned.
-Austin 🎤

Hmm 🙈
-Cici

I have to go right now, I have I finish cleaning. 😩
-Austin 🎤

K have fun!
-Cici

I turn off my phone and pack some last minute things. I'm so nervous. But this headache is not going away. I take some pain killers and crash on the couch. Only to be woken up 20 minutes later by Shawn announcing he is going to Nash's place. I groan and go back up to my room. My mom just got home but I still need to sleep.

"Hey honey!" My mom yelled.

"Hey" I yell back kind of annoyed.

"What wrong?" My mom asks.

"Just have a headache. I'm gonna take a nap."

"Let me take your temperature" she says as she comes up the stairs. She took it and it was just at 100 degrees.

"Small fever. Want food?" She asks.

"No I'm fine." I say as I fall asleep.

I ended up falling asleep and it was 2am when I woke up, not tired anymore. 2am. Really? We have to leave the house by 7 to get to the airport by 8 and check in. Our flight is at 10. I have 5 hours.

"I wonder what we are doing the rest of the day when we get there. Should I wear makeup. Do my hair? What clothes?" I anxiously think.

Weird place to end, not feeling good right now. Sorry it's short. Maybe another update soon.

Question: do you have pets? And if so, what?

Answer: I have a cat named Wiggles and a dog named Zoe (sounds like Zoey)