Chapter 34

Guys I get so car sick if I'm in a car for over an hour. I've already puked once, and I feel like I might again any second. This might be a short chapter.

Cici's POV

"Wanna play video games or something?" Shawn asked Nash.

"Maybe in a minute. I need to talk to Cici for a second." Nash answered.

Shawn looked confused but said okay anyways. Nash and I walked into my room and sat on my small couch near the window.

"So tell me about what's happening in L.A." I ask Nash.

"Well part of the reason is that I got a movie offer with Cam so we have to be in L.A. But my mom already said it was okay that I stay there. I think she's allowing me to because Cameron is almost 20. We are getting an apartment that is fairly new."

"Wow! That's so awesome that you got a movie offer! Do you know the name?" I ask.

"Yea it's The Outfield. We are baseball players in the movie. We still haven't gotten scripts so we don't know the full set up." (GUYS THE MOVIE COMES OUT THIS OCTOBER AND IM SO EXCITED!!)

"Wow." Is all I can say.

"I know. It's overwhelming and insane how much everything is going to change in about one year."

"And what about Hayes going on tour?" I ask

"I'm not too sure what all he'll be doing. He'll be gone in 2 months for like 4-5 months though."

I nod. Why would Hayes want to get back together with me if he is just gonna leave for tour again?

"Have you thought of getting back together with Hayes?"

"I actually don't know right now. If I'm going to be gone in a month for recording and him going on tour, what's the point?"

"True, but he is like dead on the inside because you haven't forgave him. Maybe talk to him and explain because he isn't his self anymore." Nash explained.

"Yea I think I will. Let me call him now."

I called Hayes and explained everything. I could hear faint sniffles from him, but I'd rather him know the truth than be welled up inside with questions and guilt. I forgave him for going to that party, but that didn't change anything relationship wise. We are broken up now. Not on break. Possibly later we could get back together, but it is best to not be together right now.

"Thanks for coming over, man!" Shawn said as Nash left. We exchanged waves and closed the door.

The rest of the day, I updated my social medias, Twitter, Instagram, and snapchat, about everything that happened. I got some hate but most supported me.

As I was on Twitter, Hayes tweeted a few things:

@HayesGrier: Cici and I aren't together anymore because of personal and business issues.

@HayesGrier: Do not give her hate. She didn't do anything. If anything, it was me. I messed up badly.

@HayesGrier: Also, I have an announcement...I'm going to be on the @DigiTour group!! Get your tickets!

I made sure to tweet;

@CeciliaMendes: Do not give Hayes hate. I have already forgiven him. Give him some time.

@CeciliaMendes: In 2 weeks, I'll be in New York with @AustinMahone recording! New single coming your way!

I ask Shawn, "Wanna do a video together?"

"Sure, what do you wanna do?"

"Sing?"

"Yessssss! Let me get my guitar." He ran to grab his guitar while I got my camera and tripod. I set it up in the game room where we have a couch against a wall. I got my guitar too so it could be a two part song.

Then I had he best idea, "Shawn what if we did a mashup? And make the songs somehow connect!"

His eyes widened and he smiled.

We ended up connecting Sugar by Maroon 5, Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart by Arianna Grande, See You Again by Wiz Khalifa, Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift, Voodoo Doll by 5SOS, and finished with California by Jack and Jack. It sounded really cool when we played it back.

We edited the video a little and it was now 11pm on a Sunday! I have school tomorrow! I let the video upload while I was getting ready for school tomorrow. It was finally uploaded at midnight and I went to bed shortly after.

Sorry if this chapter wasn't as good but it's something. Share, vote, and comment!

Question: Where do you live?

Answer: Texas (I'm not that country. I do like to hunt and go play in the mud, but I'm such a city girl!)