Chapter 49

I am so sorry I haven't posted in 3 weeks, I'm to the end of the book and I just don't feel like writing. Buttttttttt, I have exciting news...Magcon comes back on January 30-31 (TOMORROW!!) to Houston and that just so happens to be where I live!! My friends mom surprised my friends and I with VIP tickets and we get to stay at the same hotel and floor as them!! OMG IM SO EXCITED!!! 😭😍😅

Cici's POV

"Do you, Cecilia Mendes, take Ethan Dolan as your husband, to love and to cherish?" The pastor asked.

"I do." I say confidently, with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Do you, Ethan Dolan, take Cecilia Mendes as your wife, to love and to cherish?" The pastor said smiling.

"I d-" he says with an interruption.

"STOP THE WEDDING!!" I see a tall man running down the isle. He looked like he came from one of the last rows. I realized it was my best friend, Hayes Grier! Why is he saying to stop?? I thought he liked Ethan!

"Cici, I can't see you marrying him. I still love you! Sorry Ethan, you're a great friend and a great man. But I can't let her. I love her too much. I've never stopped loving her." He looked so unorganized and seemed like he was telling the truth. But I don't think I have feelings for him anymore. I mean, we've been best friends ever since we broke up and it's not that awkward kind of friendship, it's honestly a good, trustworthy friendship.

"Hayes, either go sit down or leave." I say and it sounded a little too harsh. His eyes pleaded with fear and desperation. He stared into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity, tears forming in his eyes, and then walked out the big wooden doors at the back of the chapel.

"Are we all good now?" The pastor asked.

"Yes, sorry." I say. Ethan nods and looks at me. I could tell something was off now.

"Okay, Ethan, you may kiss your bride." He says and Ethan and I kiss. I heard all the cameras go off and we smiled. We walked out towards the cocktail party area with everyone blowing bubbles in our faces.

~~Later that evening~~

Ethan's POV

I really love Cici and I am pretty sure she loves me too. But I don't want to get in the way of her and Hayes' friendship. If I am in the way, I can leave or we can sort this out or something.

"Hey man, congrats!" I look at the hand on my shoulder and instantly knew it was Grayson.

"Thanks!" I try to say cheerfully but my tone wasn't right.

"What's wrong. And don't say nothing because there is definitely something wrong." He always knows. Why does he always know??

"I don't want to get in the way of Cici and Hayes' friendship. They obviously want to be friends, well Hayes wants more, but it's too late for that. I just hate to be in the way and cause drama." I say trying to make sense.

"Listen, you are too nice. Sure nice is good, but you have taken Cici! She is yours and yours only now. He can't take away your love and ruin anything. Sort it out with him and make everything right because if you don't, you will make an enemy. You don't want enemies." Grayson is such a good motivational speaker. I walk over to my friends table and start chatting with the until I see Cici walking towards me. She gives me a hug and we go dance with everyone.

Cici's POV

As I was dancing with my best girl friend, Emma, I bumped into Shawn's wife, Carly. I am so happy Shawn found someone. He was so worried he'd be forever alone but he is such a great person, anyone would be dying to be married to him. But Carly is different, she's so pretty and sweet with an amazing voice! She had been a supporter of Shawn since his YouTube ages!! YouTube isn't even around anymore!

"Hey Carly! How are you doing??" I ask yelling over the loud music.

"I'm awesome! I have some incredible news!!" She says with a giant smile.

"And...." I ask

"I'm pregnant!!" She says beaming.

"Aww that's awesome!! I can't wait to meet...wait is it a boy or girl?" I ask

"We don't know yet because it's too early. We just found out last week." She says and I smile. I'm super excited. But I'm definitely not ready for a child yet.

I look around and see all of my old friends back from magcon. We surprisingly didn't loose touch and remained great friends. Even Nash was here! Almost all of them are married, except Carter and Hayes.

~~present time~~

Looking through my old scrapbooks and diaries is so exciting. I found all of them as Ethan, Mackenzie, Kylie, and I were moving to our house. Mackenzie and Kylie are my 9 year old twin daughters. I am currently 36 and I feel old! I work at a Psychiatric help center for teens and young adults. Ethan and I are happily married and I couldn't be happier with him. He is the love of my life and has treated me well since day one.

Looking through all my scrapbooks of pictures reminded me of all the amazing and exciting times in my life. Going on tours, making songs and albums, meeting other famous people and walking in red carpets, meeting the love of my life, my marriage, and my beautiful kids. I couldn't be happier in life and I want to grow old with Ethan and my children.

THATS THE END!! Sorry if you don't like the ending, it is what it is. But thanks for all the support, I'm so proud of how far this book has come, and I am going to magcon so if you want to see pictures, follow my Instagram! 💖💖

Insta: ashlyn_david