Chapter 20

~~1 week later~~

Cici's POV

I still have to wear this darn cast with crutches for a few more weeks. Then I get moved to a boot. That's when I start physical therapy. Ugh. Luckily, all the fluid in my lungs is gone! But today we leave to go back on the tour.

We arrived at the airport and I hugged and kissed my mom goodbye. I promised her that u would to all my physical therapy and not so too much activities. Hayes and I saw a Starbucks so we made our way there. I got a cake pop and a passion fruit tea. We sat down and I ate my cake ball. Hayes ate his too. We sat there talking for a while and Shawn and Nash decided to sit with us.

Shawn spoke up and said, "Hey guys I need to tell you something."

"Go ahead" I answered worried.

"Well I got a call yesterday from a recording studio. I am making an album!"

"Oh my gosh Shawn!!" We all said in unison. 

I hugged him and asked, "Are you still going to do magcon and go to school?"

"Well I am leaving a few weeks early and going to hopefully record most of the sings. I will still be going to high school with you guys!"

"Good." Hayes and Nash said at the same time. I'm so proud of him!

We made our way to the terminal of the airport and played on our electronics for a half hour before hearing, "Flight 297 is boarding to Houston, Texas" (guys it's my hometown, I have to add it 😊)

We got up and walked, well me not really walking, to the gate. We found our seats and It was one of those giant planes that had 2 on the sides and 3 in the middle. I had the isle seat with Hayes to my left. Nash and Shawn were behind us. I noticed there wasn't a lot of babies on board so it was going to be easy to fall asleep.

We started rolling and Hayes grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he looked scared. I laughed and told him to relax. Soon enough we were in the air and a movie was playing. I plugged in my earbuds and watched The Hangover with Hayes. When the movie finished, I was really tired. I plugged my earbuds into my phone and listened to music until I fell asleep.

I woke up to voices saying, "How do I wake her up?"

"Kiss her!" I could tell that was Nash.

Soon enough I felt lips on mine and I opened my eyes, smiling. Hayes helped me up and we went to grab out luggage.

After about 20 minutes, I couldn't find my suitcase! We searched frantically and we finally found it in another baggage claim. How did it get here?! We found the limo and get in, seeing almost all of the guys. Hayes and I sat together, and on the other side of me was Gilinsky. I hugged him and he smiled, hugging back. On the other side f him was a girl. I knew who exactly it was because I love her so much! She is so pretty and nice in her singing videos. Madison Beer.

She noticed me and said, "Hi! Aren't you Cici?"

"Yea! Hi Madison!!" I said excitedly. This is going to be weird. That's my best friend back in Canada's name! I'll get over it.

"Well I'm pretty sure we are staying in a room together, so I guess we should get to know each other better!" I already love her. She's so bubbly and sweet.

"Yea!" She and Gilinsky switched places and we started talking about where we were born and all that stuff.

We finally arrived at the hotel and sure enough, we were in the same room! Mahogany was staying in another hotel, so it was fine that there was an even amount of girls. No more guys! She helped me up to our room and we settled in. We were starting to get hungry so we went to the other guys rooms, and asked if they were. They were, and we went down to get food.

Afterwards, we went to our rooms and Madison asked the dreaded question, "So I realized I never asked, how did you get that cast on your food?"

I told her everything. About me eating, getting a cramp, inhaling water into my lungs, spraining my ankle, the surgeries, all that. She looked in shock and said, "Wow. That all happened just a week ago?"

"Yea it sucks. But it's fine I guess."

She nodded and I had a brilliant idea!

I practically yelled, "OH MY GOSH! Since both of us can sing, what if we preform together?!"

"You are brilliant!"

"I know right!" I said sarcastically and flipped my hair!

We talked to Bart and he agreed. We went back to our room and we decided on a song. We were doing The Way by Arianna Grande ft. Mac Miller. Me doing the rapping plus some over parts. After we finished practicing, we really liked how we sounded together. We tweeted, snapchatted, Instagramed, and vines about us being together singing and we sang a little.

We looked over at the clock snd it was already 8:30pm! I invited all the guys to come in our room and we watched a movie. Hayes and I cuddled on our bed and we got a round of 'oos' and 'awws'. We didn't care. After the movie ended, almost everyone was asleep, so I set an alarm on my phone to wake up tomorrow morning for magcon. I quickly took off my makeup and let sleep overcome me.