Chapter 7

Hayes P.O.V.

Maybe I should hold Cici's hand more often. She seems to like me. I honestly really like her too.

Cici's P.O.V.

I can already hear the girls screaming! I'm so nervous! I think Hayes noticed because he gently intertwined our hands. I think I really like Hayes.

We walked through the door and there was room with a few seats and coat hangers. But apparently the boys know where to go, because they kept walking and opened another door that lead to a giant room filled with a lot of girls screaming and holding posters. There was a stage and a DJ area. I'm assuming mahogany was probably going to be there he whole time.

Bart told us to stay in this little room until our names are called and run out onstage. Then he gave us a list and it was what order of things we were performing.

Introduction
Lip gloss dance and any other dances
Shawn sings
Jacks sing
Q&A
Break
Girls only Q&A (Mahogany and Cici)
Dance and sing
Meet and greet

He went out on the stage and introduced himself and got the crowd wilder! If that was possible!

Bart yelled, "Now I know you aren't here to see me, so come on out Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Mathew, Aaron, Carter, Jack and Jack, and Hayes!"

Hayes let go of my hand and ran out.they all were out exempt Shawn and I. and Shawn and I looked at each other probably thinking the same thing, "Why didn't we get called?!"

Then Bart said, "And now for our newest additions... Shawn and Cecilia!!!"

Shawn and I ran outside and I didn't realize how many girls there were until I was on the stage. Once I got up there I smiled and waved. Shawn doing the same.

We all got microphones to share, so I shared with Shawn and Aaron. Next, mahogany started the music up for the Lip Gloss dance. It's hilarious watching the boys try to do it, because they can't! I actually did it normal.

When the song ended I think I was laughing so hard I was crying! Next Shawn sang 2 songs. Then the Jacks sang 3 songs. Then there was the Q&A. We had some chairs we set up on the stage and we sat with our microphones. We went down the line of chairs looking for someone to call on. I was towards he middle, so it was soon my turn. I called on a girl on the way far left with nerdy glasses and beautiful long brown hair. She looked about 13.

I said, "You, the one over there with long brown hair and glasses. What's your name?"

One of the security guards ran to her and held out a microphone.

"Jessica"

"Hello Jessica! What your question?"

"Do you have a crush on anyone of the Magcon group?"

"Oh wow. Umm I dunno... Maybe I do... Maybe I don't" I giggled and blushed a little probably giving it away.

We finished with the questions and now it was break. It was about lunch time, so they had sandwiches made in the little room we waited in. I grabbed a ham and cheese on with a bag of chips and a Gatorade.  Bart said we only had a 10 minute break so we had to hurry.

I ate all my food in the perfect amount of time and ran back out onstage because it was the girls only questions. Mahogany put 2 chairs up onstage and i sat and said, "So who is ready for a girls only Q&A?!"

The girls screamed and I looked at mahogany, telling her to go first.

She picked on one girl who asked how she got into DJing and she answered.

Then I picked one girl who was tall, tan, and blonde. She was really pretty.

I said, "You, tall girl with the blonde hair up front. Tell me your name."

She said, "Emma"

"Hey Emma! What's your question?"

"Well it's more like a statement. Are you and Hayes dating? You and Hayes would be so adorable together. I ship you guys!!"

"Haha no we aren't dating but thanks!"

We went on with the questions and then the guys came out onstage and took our chairs. Mahogany started playing some dance music and we danced for a while.

Nash said, "Alright we are done but if you have the pass for the meet and greet it will be set up in the room next door!"

We ran off stage and went to the room. It has our names on them. It was 2 per table and I was with Hayes and Shawn because there was an uneven amount of people. Cameron and Nash were together. Carter and Matt. Jack and Jack. Aaron and Taylor.

The girls came flooding in and a ton rushed to Cameron and Nash's table. We had a decent amount at our table.

Out of about 100 girls I met with, one really stood out. Her name was Elizabeth. She had black hair with purple ends. And she had green eyes with jeans, a sweatshirt, and flip flops on. She was also 15 and we became friends. I followed her on Twitter, Instagram, and vine. I was thinking about giving her my number but that would be unsafe. I took many pictures with her on my phone and hers and I posted some on Instagram.

After the meet and greet, it was over! I was so tired and I just wanted to go take a nap.

"SHAWN!!!!"

"Whaattttt"

"Cary me to my room!!"

"I don't want to!"

"Shawnnnnn I'm tired!"

"Ok" I jumped on his back and we took the elevator up to our room. I took off my shoes and dove straight into the covers. I instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of boys yelling, "SHHHHH DONT WAKE HER UP!!"

I wondered what they meant and why they were in my room but I let it be until someone came to my bedside and screamed, "SMACK CAM!!! PAYBACK BABY!!!" And hit my face with what I presume is shampoo.

I opened my eyes and give them all death glares. I looked everybody in their eyes and figured out it was Taylor because he would look at me.

"TAYLOR. I SWEAR TO GOD."

"What?! How do you know it was me?!"

"You won't look me in the eye" with that, I hoped out of bed and went to the bathroom mirror to see what it looked like. It was not shampoo!!

"Taylor what didn't you hit me with?!"

"Shaving cream..."

"TAYLOR REALLY?!"

He ran out of the room and I washed my face but avoided my makeup.

When I finished I looked at the clock and it was 4:30. I decided to go on Instagram and take a picture of Mahogany and I. I posted it and went to twitter. I had 2.8 million!? What?!?! I sent out a tweet:

@CeciliaMendes: wow 2.8 million already?! I love you guys so much! 💜😘

I kept scrolling through Twitter and looked at some of the replies on my tweets. I was very shocked when a bunch said things like, kill yourself. Or why are you even in magcon? Or you have to talent. Or slut. It kinda got me upset but I really didn't care. I knew those things weren't true and i just needed to ignore them.

Updating one more in a few minutes. I am using my neighbors wifi from my room. I'm literally in the corner and leaned up against the wall! I can get 2 bars like that 😂