Chapter 5

My fingers hurt!! But it's so fun!

Cecilia's P.O.V.

Mahogany and I took the elevator down to get breakfast and I did not expect to see a large group of girls with signs! Mahogany saw too and she looked like she didn't care so I ignored them.

"You might want to eat fast because they will want more pictures and autographs." Mahogany said.

"Why?"

"Because you're famous girl!!"

"What?"

"Check your Twitter."

So I did and I had 1 million followers!! When did this happen?!

"Mahogany I have 1 million followers!! I checked just yesterday and it was under 200 thousand!!"

"Well now you have the whole world knowing who you are!"

I am amazed at how that happened. I finished my coffee and we took the elevator up. To our surprise, all the boys were at the elevator when it opened.  That's when I said that mahogany and I were going shopping today. They all agreed and mahogany and I grabbed our purses and money. We called a cab and we asked for the closest shopping center.

He dropped us off at one center and mahogany looked very excited! We walked around and saw one that looked cute. I got 2 pairs of shorts and a shirt. Next we went to a shoe store, and I saw this one pair that was ADORABLE!! They looked like Keds but the brand wasn't. They were a light blue and they had a floral print. I looked at the price and they were pretty cheap, $45. That's good for shoes. Mahogany found a pair of heels that were pink and sparkly. We went in a few more stores and in total, I got 3 shirts, 2 crop tops, 4 pairs of shorts, and 2 pairs of shoes.

We found a Starbucks and both got something. I got a cake ball and a white chocolate chip frap.

We headed back to the hotel and found the boys making vines and YouTube videos. Nash, Matt, and Cameron were eating pickles with Jack and Jack in the back. Aaron, Carter, Taylor, and Hayes were making vines. I had a great idea to go into the bathroom and put shampoo in my hand. Mahogany recorded on my phone while I snuck up behind Taylor and Hayes smacking both if them and screaming, "SMACK CAM!!"

Aaron couldn't stop laughing and I said, "watch your back..." He stiffened and i laughed.

I went and grabbed more shampoo and I snuck up behind Aaron and did the same thing I did to Taylor and Hayes.

This time Hayes and Taylor were laughing their butts off! They went and washed up. I uploaded the vine and checked how many followers I have. Wow I have 2.6 million!!! I hadn't checked Twitter in a while so I did and I had 1.8 million! Wow!

I had a great idea to do a YouTube video with the boys because I hadn't posted one in like a month, so I screamed, "do you guys want to do a YouTube video with me?" And everyone said yes. I set up my camera and we pulled the couch next to the bed so we could fit everyone.

I turned on my camera and said, "Hi loves! As most of you know, I am apart of Magcon now! Well I'm with the whole gang and let's go along the line and say our names incase they don't know..."

"I'm Aaron"
"Taylor"
"I'm Cartah!
"Nashty"
"Call me Dallas, Cameron Dallas,
"Hayesy"
"Her favorite brother, Shawny"
"Mattchew"
"Hi I'm mahogany!"
"I'm Jack Johnson"
"Jack Gilinsky"

"Alright well we are going to play truth or dare!! So who want to go first?" I say
A wave of me's and I do's where amongst the boys so I picked Hayes.

"Hayes ask someone"

Hayes looked frightened that he was picked and then said, "Cici, truth or dare?"

"Ohh umm I feel like a dare!"

"Well I dare you to run down the halls singing 'Cecilia' by the vamps and knock on all the doors!"

I got up and ran down the hallways singing "oh Cecilia your breaking my heart!! And I knocked on some doors. "Your shaking my confidence daily, oh" and then I saw someone open their door so I ran back inside the room. They filmed the whole thing and I bet I looked like a fool! Haha oh well!

"My turn!! Oh Matt truth or dare?"

"Why me?!? Umm I'll do a truth"

"Wow I though you would do a dare... Umm do you have a crush?"

"...yes"

"OH MATTS GOT A CRUSH!!!!!!" Nash and Carter screamed at the same then laughed.

We played until we got bored and I turned off my camera and started editing. Hayes, Shawn, and Nash were helping me.
I uploaded my video and that my laptop off. I looked over and it was already 1am!

"Guys I'm going to bed. It's late and magcon is TOMORROW!"

I heard. Bunch of good nights and mahogany followed me into the room.

She asked, "so you like Hayes, huh?"

I replied, "what? Pshhh? No!" Making it totally obvious. Go me.

She winked at me and I blushed and got into my pajamas, took off my makeup, and slipped into bed. Not able to sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about Hayes. His beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair, amazing smile... Stop Cecilia. He probably doesn't even like you. Or maybe he does?

Updating later tonight. I'm spending the night at my neighbors house for wifi so I can update ☺️😋