Chapter 14

Cici's POV

We all sat in a circle to play Truth or Dare. I hate this game, but I will do it for my friends. Mahogany wanted to ask first, so she asked Aaron (i feel like I haven't used him enough in this book). He said truth and we all discussed. She told him to prank call his mom and say that he broke his arm and leg by falling off the stage.

"Mom?"

"Hey Aaron! How ya doing?" His mom asked cheerfully

"Well I'm at the emergency room now because I fell off the stage at magcon but I didn't think anything was broken so I continued but it only got worse. So we drove to the E.R. And they just told me I broke my arm and leg."

"OH MY GOSH HONEY! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"Yes mom I'm so sorry it was a prank. We are playing truth or dare. I'm so sorry!"

"AARON!! I was so scared and worried!!"

"Sorry I love you!" He said and quickly ended the call.

We were all bursting into laughter.

Then he said, "Alright now I get to choose...Hayes. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He said excitingly

"I dare you to take s how're with girls shampoo and soap tonight."

"Gosh dang it!!"

We all laughed and mahogany and I discussed which soaps smell girlier. He will use Mahogany's shampoo and my body wash.

The game continued until it got to me. Taylor asked me truth or dare and I chose truth.

"How many boyfriends have you had before Hayes? And not the 5th grade kind of boyfriends. Like serious ones."

"O-one" I stuttered trying not to cry. The thought of Andrew made me feel bad and tears started forming in my eyes.

Shawn and Hayes came over hugging me, because they knew what was wrong. I wiped my tears and heard Nash say, "Taylor! You made the poor girl cry!"

"I'm sorry!! I don't know what I did!!"

I had finished wiping my eyes and hugged Hayes and Shawn. I went over and gave Taylor a hug saying that it was okay. It wasn't his fault.

I realized I probably left everyone confused as to why I cried, so as if Hayes read my mind, he said, "She had a bad experience with the other guy". I smiled and thanked him, kissing his cheek.

We decided it was enough for one night and we all headed to bed. We all made sure Hayes took a shower with the girly stuff, and he did, coming out smelling really good. He said nothing to any of us, walked to his bed, and closed the curtain thingy. I chuckled a little, hitting my head on the bunk above me.

I checked Twitter, Instagram, and Vine before plugging my phone into the charger and falling asleep.

This one was kinda boring, but the next one will be longer and better. Idk if i will do it tonight. I'm tired. ALSO THANKS FOR 138 READS!!! Omg guys! I barely thought I would get 20 reads! Much less, 138! Thanks and goodnight loves. 😘❤️ -Ashlyn