Next Update is...

Hey guys, I know I haven't really been updating because everything here is just kind of falling a part. Thank you guys for being patient with me and for all the votes, reads and comments. I love the comments you guy gave on the scenarios. I plan to update the Eyeless Jack Scenarios and a Creepypasta Halloween special on Halloween or earlier. So sometime next month the scenarios will be published. I am working hard to work on these stories and ideas aren't coming as much as I would like them to. I looked at your guys' suggestion comments and you guys have commented pranks a lot. I am sorry to disappoint, but I'm just not good at writing pranks much less do them myself. I'm just not good at pranks so I'm really sorry for those that want a prank scenario. But I hope to get these stories up and running soon so please just give me some more time. With school I'm swamped with homework and some other crap going on I might not have as much time as I want and I'm writing a special story for my older sister, and other stories for my little sister and a final book to my cross over series. I am really busy and I work on my stories every chance I get. I'm quite busy. So, I hope you guys will continue to be patient with me and I'm really sorry for taking so long. I will get the scenarios up as soon as I can. But those that write books and stories ,you guys should know how difficult it is to Wright stories. Its not that easy. It takes time effort and a lot of research. Anyway, keep October in mind for the next update. And I wanna know out of curiosity....

How many of you are going to dress up as a Creepypadta character this year!

So October is the expected month the scenarios will be posted. I'm going to atop talking now and get working the scenarios. Thank you guys again for being patient.