When he asks you to be his!

Laughing Jack

LJ had asked you to meet him at the carnival tonight and of course you said yes. When you saw him standing at the photo booth you were a little surprised to see that he had a nervouse look in his eyes. When he spotted you relief filled his eyes and now you were confused. "For a second I thought that you weren't coming!" He said and you have him a soft but confused smile. "Come with me" Before you could respond LJ grabbed your hand and pulled you to an abandon carnaval. You loved creepy things and this toped everything. Your jaw droped and LJ gave you that nervous look again. "This...is...totally AMAZING!!" You said and jumped from ride to ride checking the place out. LJ let out a mental sigh of relief and watched you jump from place to place.
After a while LJ took you on a bunch of rides until he finally took you on the feeriswheel. "LJ this is just amazing. I love this place" you said and he smiled at you. "Y/N I have something I want to ask you" he said and you looked at him for him to go on.
He was a little hesitant but brought up the curage to ask you the most important question of a life time. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. You instantly wrapped your arms around and giggled. "Yes!" You said and you kissed his cheek which led him to kiss your lips.

Slenderman

Slender had asked you to meet him by your guys' facorite tree and when you arrived Slendy had lay out a blanket with a picnik basket and candles. You guys ate and laughed and smiled, (well you mostly). You enjoyed what he did for you and it made you forget about what you were going through at home. You noticed that Slender had somthing on his mind and looked at him. "Y/N I have somthing I want to asked you" he said finally and you looked at to tell him to continue. "Will you be my girlfriend?" After he said the you instantly gave him a hug . "I-Is that a yes?" He asked. "Yes! Yes yes yes yes" he chuckled and returned your hug and he kissed your cheek making you blush but smile happily.

Jeff the Killer

There was a tap on your bedroom window and you were quickly drying your tears before you let Jeff in. You slid open your window and instead of Jeff beeing there, there was a small red rose with a small note lay on it. "Will you be my girlfriend?" You read aloud and Jeff then appeard from behind the wall outside your window. This time tears of joy poured down your cheeks. You went to your dresser putting the rose in a small krystal vase and turned around to see Jeff standing right there now on the inside of your window. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him with your tears of joy streaming down your face. "So, that's a yes?" He said smiling wider than he already was. You nodded and kissed him again. After a while you two lay down on your bed and he asked what had made you cry. He cuddled you as yu cried into it sweater until your soft sobs turned into soft snores and you two took a nap together.

Masky

Masky had come over to your house and brought your faorite cheesecake. Your parents were out for a few hours so you said it was okay for him to come over. You were lay down on the couch surfing threw the chanels . Masky sat down next to you and put the cheesecake box on our lab. "What's this?" Yu asked and he motioned towards the box. "Open it" he said. When you did you saw a question writtien in frosting. 'Will you be my girlfriend' you looked at him and smiled. You of course said yes and Masky liffted his mask and kissed you on the lips. After that minute that seemed like forever you both went into the kitchen with your new boyfriend wrapped around you waist as he watched you put the cheesecake slixces on two plates for the both of you.

Hoodie

You woke up and yu went down stairs to get your mail from the mail box but noticed it was already on the kitchen counter. You looked at you mail and one spacific one cought your eye. It was orange with your name on it in black and red. You opened the letter, with care, and it read:

Dear Y/N,

   Will you be my girlfriend?

                       -Hoodie
Before you knew hoodie came from behind the corner of the kitchen. You jogged over to him and huged him. "Yes" you whispered in his ear and he returned the hug. "Thank you" he muttered and he didn't stutter! The restnof the morning hoodie made breakfast while you watched tv.

Ticci Toby

Ticci Toby hadbasked you to meet him in your favorite allyway aka the place you first met. It was night so it was a little dark except for the blinking light on the walls. You noticed red crimson substance dripping from he wall and it was in a form af a question. 'Will you be my girlfriend?' You stared at it for a while until you felt a tap on your shoulder and you spun around to see ticci toby standing behind you. "Will you?" He said and you nodded and huged him. He returned your hug and brought you to thevery back of the allyway and you saw a wooden table with stacks of pancakes and waffles, candles sorrounding the area and candles and a small rose in the xenter of the small table. You cried tears of joy and later you and toby stuffed your faces with pancakes and waffles.

Dark Link

You just got home from the gam store because yl bought a new game and couldn't wait to play it. You want up to your room and locked the door but when you looked. Your tv had been on and it was on a blue screen. Words were typed and they read 'Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" You put your stuff on your bed and sat down staring at the question o the screen. "Link?" You said and Link materialized from the tv with a red rose in his hand. You stood up and he gave you the rose. You looked at him and yu pressed your lips gently on his, now kissing your new boyfriend. After that the two of you lay down on your bed and uddle one another until drifted off to sleep in his arms.

A/N remember if you have any ideas please comment and I'll see what I can do! Huge help! Thnx XD