Out of the blue

A/N I am really sorry I havent been posting! I hope that you guys have ideas that I Can put in here. It's been months but I got this one and they will be a little different for each one. Please forgive me!

Laughing Jack

You and LJ were on a date in your favorite abandon carnival and for a while you two were having the time of your lives as always. But then for some odd reason LJ had just vanished. For a about an hour you searched everywhere when, out of No where, a huge pile of stuffed animals and different verities of candy fell from the all y in front of you.

"Y/N! UP HERE!!" You heard your name being called and looked up to see LJ standing at the very top of the Ferris wheel!

"LJ?! GET DOWN FROM THERE!!" YOU yelled back. You heard him laugh and he jumped down on top of the huge pile of toys and candy.

"LJ, what is all this?" You said and he held out a small white Teddy bear with a red rose in it's arms.

It made you smile which made him smile. He gave you the bear and you hugged him.

"These are all for you." LJ said and you laughed.

"I'm gonna need more shelves in my room!" You said and you both laughed as you started eating the candy.

Slenderman

You and Slendy were sitting on the sofa, cuddling while just listening to music.

It's all you both have been doping all day until suddenly out of the blue Slendy stood up took your hand and you both started dancing to the music.

You laughed and smile as you both were having fun. You had absolutely No idea that Slendy was an awesome dancer.

All you and Slendy did was laugh as you were dancing.

Then the up-beat song that was playing was interrupted and a slow song started playing. Even better it was your favorite slow song.

"I love this song!" You said, Slender wrapped on hand around your waist and took your hand in his.

Even though he was way taller than you , you still danced in slow circles.
He then suddenly just stopped and he held out a beautiful red rose to you.

You smiled and hugged him. When he was down to about your level you kissed his 'cheek and ran into the kitchen leaving his face pink.

Jeff the Killer

You were laying on your bed watching tv but couldn't find anything interesting to watch.

You sighed and was heading to the bathroom. When you opened your bedroom door, Jeff grabbed your hand and pulled you close, kissing your lips. You were shocked that he would do this out if the blue.

He pulled away from you and chuckled. "Love you Y/N!" He said and left out your hallway window leaving you still stunned and blushing crimson.

You rushed and opened the window again but saw No sign of Jeff. You looked down on the cill and saw a rose laying there. You picked it up and gave a small faint smile.

"I don't get you sometimes, Jeff" you muttered to yourself as closed the window and headed back to your room forgetting all about why you left anyway.

BEN drowned.

You were playing a game on your intendo game system and in the middle of one of your levels the game started glitching then completely crashed.

"Not again!" You said. Then suddenly out of No where Ben jumped out of the screen making you scream and jump back; your heart racing.

BEN dropped to the floor laughing like a true idiot. You smiled evolution and started tickling his sides. He started laughing historically.

"OK! OK! I GET IT! YOU WIN! HAHAHAHA! PLEASE HAHAHA STOP!" HE yelled still laughing and you laughed.

"I'm not done getting revenge yet!" You said mischievously. BEN layed there still laughing like an idiot.

Masky

You and masky were out eating cheesecake having such a great time. Until, out of nowhere Masky threw his cake in your face.. he laughed like an idiot in his chair, holding his stomach in pain.

"You think That's funny don't you!" You said.

''Very!" Masky laughed. You took his cake and stood up. He was too busy laughing to notice you stand up and walk behind him. You lifted his mask and smashed the cheesecake right in his face. He stopped laughing and you sat back down wiping off the cake from your face.

Masky starred at you shocked but then busted out laughing again.

"Nice " he laughed.

Hoodie

Hoodie had asked you to meet in the park tonight.

You had waited for him for about an hour. It wasn't like him to be late. Just as you were going to leave with tears and a broken heart,.out of No where, A bouquet of roses fell in front of you.

You looked up but saw nothing. Then Hoodie landed in front of you. You shrieked but then took a deep breath.

Hoodie too one looked at you and saw the tears. He quickly jumped yo his feet and hugged you tightly.

"I'm so sorry I'm late Y/N, it was hard trying to figure out what flowers to get you. The flouriest said that roses were perfect for anything and then I was late and- please forgive me" he said panicking. " Really I was really early because that you weren't here yet and I thought I was late. Then I fell asleep BBC in the tree and when I heard crying I saw it was you and I dropped the flowers and then I fell too" Hoodie said. You smiled at his story and hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry about it. Kit was an accident. But your here now and That's all that matters." You said, suddenly out of both where Hoodie had pulled you closer to him Nd kissed you. You were shocked for a second because this was out of character for Hoodie.

You put the thought aside and kissed him back enjoying the moment.

Ticci Toby

You on your way home from your last day of school and it was getting dark. You decided that you would take the long way home today and past the ally where you and Toby had met.

Suddenly, Toby jumped in front of you making you jump. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your lips before disappearing back into the alleyway.

You stood there stunned at way had happened and blushed crimson when you repaid the scene in your head.

All the way back to your house you blushed as it repaid through your head.

A/N sorry it's so short! ::>_<::

Dark Link

You were laying down on your bed reading book when Link came into your room. You just decided to ignore it until he took your book and, out if the blue, kissed you.

You blushed crimson at all of this and he finally pulled away at what seemed forever.

Link smiled at you and them just left.

"What the hell?" You muttered to your self still blushing.

A/N I am sorry that the last two are short but I hope this makes up for me not posting n a long time. Summer is already here and i will try to do this more often. I hope you guys enjoyed.