Anniversary

Laughing Jack

"COME ON LJ LET ME IN ALREADY!!!!!" You shouted pounding on the door.

You noticed LJ has been acting wired but this was just rediculis.

"Not yet!'' He shouted from inside the door.

He locked out out of your own house. You had No idea why thought. It was strange even for him.

After about ten more minutes if waiting the door finally opened. You jumped up and went in but all the lights were off.

"LJ, I don't know whats going on with you, but this insane even for you. Now what is going on!" You said.

The lights suddenly turned on and your eyes widened. The entire place had candles scattered everywhere.

the lights were dim and they led all the way into the kitchen. When you went in, your table was like a buffet of sweets and a huge cake in the middle that said 'Happy Anniversary'

"W-What is all this..." you said stunned.

"Happy Anniversary Y/N!" LJ said.

You ran over to LJ and hugged him tightly and he did the same.

But you had realized...

"I forgot all about it! I'm so sorry!" You said and looked down in shame. LJ lifted your chin so that you were looking at him. He smiled at you gently.

"All I need for our Anniversary is you" he said and you kissed home, he returned the kiss and doing After you dug in to all the sweets and chilled out with a romance movie.

Slenderman

You had gotten a letter from Slendy time meet him but your favorite tree tonight.

When you found prices if paper that led deeper into the words you of course followed.

Suddenly the papers stopped and candles were lined as isle that led right to the tree.

Lay in front of the tree was a blanket and there was a nice picnic dinner.

Slendycame out from begind the tree wearing his normal suit but this time with a bow tie.

"Happy Anniversary my love" Slendy said

"You did all this?" You said, candles surrounded the area and Slendy had made your favorite foods, (your favorite food ).

"Thank you so much Slendy!" You said and hugged him. He hugged you back righter and gave a chuckle.

"This has to be the best day ever!" You said and you both started eating and later star gazed with you resting your head on Slendy's chest.

Jeff the Killer

It as you and Jeff's Anniversary and knowing him, he would just forget anyway so you wouldn't even bother to remind him.

You lied down in your bed and started reading your favorite book, (favorite book).

There was suddenly a knock on your door and shivered. Your parents were normally always out of the house and Jeff always comes trough the window.

You stood up and opened your door slowly only to find Jeff standing there with a bouquet of (favorite color) roses.

"Happy Anniversary Y/N" Jeff said. Your eyes widenedbin surprise.

"I-I didn't think you would remember" you said. He handed you the roses and hugged you tightly.

"I could I ever forget. It was the best day of my life. Not only dating you, but also the day of meeting you for the very first time. Of course I would remember" You blushed crimson at his speech but was for the first time in a long time , you were really happened that you had met Jeff