When you're bored / First kiss?

Laughing Jack

You and LJ had went on all the rides at least a doezen times and you became bored. When you both went on the Ferris wheel you two cuddled each other when it suddenly stopped at the top. You hated hights but you loved riding eith LJ. LJ must've pucked up that you were uneasy because he told that everything was okay and that it normally does that. You both grew bored when suddenlly LJ pulled you closer to him. You blushed slightly but didn't resist. "Have I ever told you that you look beautiful in the sunset?" He said and it made you giggle. "No you haven't" you say and he lifts your chin with his hand making you look at him. His face slowly got closer until his lips met yours, kissing you. You felt the ride finally move but you didn't care. You were enjoy the moment with LJ. When you finally broke the not kiss for breath. "Wow" LJ said and you smirked. "You areamazing luv" he said before kissing you again.

Slenderman

You and Slendy were lay on the sofa together and you were playing around with his hand as he just lay there and watched. You were a little bored but kept to yourself until Slendy chuckled and you looked at him confused. "You know you can't keep anything from me Y/N. If your bored just say so and we can go out and do something""Right, mind reading. I always seem to forget about that" you said "What do you want to do?" Slendy asked as your fingures entertwind with his. "Hmm, I don't-" you were cut off by Slendy kissing you. You didn't resist you just wrapped your arms around his neck.

Jeff the Killer

You ran down stairs complaining to yourself that yu were bored and Jeff was in the living room watching TV. You sat down next to him and he groaned. "I've looked a every channel and nothing is on!" Jeff said and you giggled. "I know I'm bored too" Jeff suddenly pinned you flat on the sofa and grinned. "I never said I was bored" he said seductively which made you blush. "You're blushing, what are you think Y/N?" He asked and you blushed harder. "N-nothing!" "Was it maybe this?" Before you could respond his lips crashed into yours. You didn't resist but melted and kissed back deepening the kiss. He let go of your hands and lifted you up so that you were straddling his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck and his arms around your waist pulleing you closer. After that it turned out to be a thirty minute make-out session. XD

Masky

You and Masky were cuddled together on the sofa watching a movie but heard him sigh and looked at him. "What's wrong Masky?" You asked "Oh nothing just bored." He said and you giggled. "If you don't like that movie just say so" you said as you reached for the remote but was stopped by Masky's hand grabbing yours. "That's...not what I meant" he said, you looked at him confused and almost started thinking the worst until he raised his mask and kissed you lips. You were surpriesed at first but then kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to him deepening the kiss. ( I'll just leave the rest to your imagination XD)

Hoodie

A/N sorry but I don't really have anything for Hoodie :'( but I can leave that senario to your imgination, right? So sorry guys!!!!! T-T

Ticci Toby:

You and Toby were hanging out in your favorite ally but it wasn't like the other times. You felt like there was nothing else to talk about and kept it at an awkward silence. In other words you were both bored. "Wanna make out?" Toby said out of the blue and you giggled. Before you knew it Toby's lips were mashed with yours and it turned unto an hour heavy make-out session

A/N it's short I know but I ran out of ideas and I'm drawing a blank this isn't exaclty easy ya know! It's harder than it looks!

Dark Link

"Link we've played every game in existance" You coplained as he offered to play a game that you know you've beaten. You needed something to do. Link sat down next to you and sighed. "I know what we can do!" He said and you looked at him. He held out his hand and you took it out of curiosity and followed him to your room. "Link  what are we doing?" You sighed and before you knew it, Link's lips smashed into yours. He lay you down on your bed and was on top of you kissing you not even stopping for air! "I wanted to do that for days" he muttered between the kiss. "Shut up and kiss me" you said and he gladly obeyed.