When He Gets You A Pet!

Thanks to livingtheinsanelife, for the idea of the scenario. I Thank you so much and means a lot.

Laughing Jack

"Luv, look what I got you!" LJ said to you excited to see you see what he got you.

He sat down next to you on your bed and set a big Nice between you. It had a red bow on top and wrapped in ribbon.

"What is it?" You asked and LJ 's smile grew wider.

"Open it!" He encouraged and you did just that.

You took the top off and a puppy had jumped out onto your lap.

"Oh my gosh! He's so KAWAII!!!!!!" You squealed. The puppy started licking your face and you laughed.

"LJ Thank you! He's adorable! "

"Anything for you luv"

Slenderman

You and Slendy were walking by a pet store  and adorable little puppies in the window had caught your full attention.

"Aww Slendy look! They're so adorable!" You said and Slender looked at the little puppies little baby eyes and let out a sigh.

He grabbed you by the hand and pulled away from the window which made you sad until he took you inside to see the puppies. You were now fawning over the cute adorable little creatures.

After an hour, you and Slendy walked out of the pet store with a cute little puppy in your hands and Slendy, with dog food, a collor, leash and puppy pads.

Anything to keep you Happy.

Jeff the Killer.

You were sitting in the living room watching tv when Jeff came in and sat down next to you and a dog!

"Y/N this is my pal smile dog he'll be living with us now"

Jeff said not even bothering to look at you when you gave him a cold yet confused stare.

"You could at least ask me first before you bring a pet into my house" you said and he just shrugged.
It's not a Kitty but Hey, smile dog is Jeff best friend so I made an exception.

BEN drowned.

You were sitting in your game room when your phone started going off signalling that you got a text message.

You looked at the ID and said BEN and it said

"Y/N come outside I have a surprise for you!"

You paused the game you were playing and went down stairs to see BEN outside standing next to a box with holes in it and a ribbon wrapped around it.

"What's that" you asked and he smiled.

"Open it and find out!" He said. You opened the box and a small puppy was sleeping inside on a blanket with a chew toy that squeaked and small dog treats in the corner.

"Ooh my gosh she's so adorable!!" You said picking up the baby puppy in your hands making Sure it didn't wake up.

"Do you like her? " enjoyed asked and you nodded.

"BEN I love her! Thank you!"

BEN kissed your cheek as you carried the puppy and her box inside and you couldn't let her go! She was so cute!

Masky

You and Masky were out eating your favorite cheesecake and Masky was eating when he felt something rub against his legs.