Love.

Chapter 10:

Hayden's POV:

After minutes of terrifying worry, nail biting, tapping of our shoes and pacing of the waiting room, a doctor comes out of her room.

"Xaviera Buxton?" the doctor calls out, searching for any relatives or friends belonging to her.

"Yes, over here. Is my daughter all right?" her father asks, standing up and we copy him.

"She and the baby are doing fine now. Due to high levels of stress, she had high blood pressure. She'll have to do something about that, it's vital that she doesn't stress too much for the next few weeks and hopefully for the rest of her pregnancy. She had some blood spotting but that's nothing to be worried about, it stopped not long after it started. I suggest that she stays for a few days, just so we can keep an eye on her and the baby to make sure. When she gets home, she'll have to be on bed rest for about a week minimum also. To conclude, I can assure you that she and the baby are going to be fine and healthy if she follows her instructions," the doctor explains and we all thank her with sighs of relief.

My face lights up with a huge smile instantly when I hear the good news. Both Xaviera and the baby are fine. All that worry went to waste; I almost had a heart attack. I'm going to make sure she doesn't leave the bed ever again; I'm looking after her every second of the day. She's going to get so sick and tired of me being around but I don't care if she starts hating me, as long as she's safe and healthy.

"Can I see her? Is she awake?" I question frantically, looking behind the doctor to see if I can spot her.

"Yes you may and she isn't yet but she should be very soon. Follow me, I'll bring you to her," she smiles and I smile back with thanks. We all trail behind her and Ofelia takes my hand. I turn and face her with confusion. She gives it a squeeze and me a supportive smile. I give her a half smile in return and we enter the room. I see Zavy and immediately let go of Ofelia's hand to replace it with Zavy's. She looked so peaceful and cute unconscious. That sounded creepy... I mean sleeping. Just last night we were in bed together and I watched her fall asleep until I fell asleep. It's a relaxing sight, she looks like an angel. No one is as beautiful as her, not even half as beautiful.

These past few weeks of rekindling our friendship have been great for me. I've missed her enormously and I regret how I treated her. I would go back in time if I could to change that. I had a huge crush on her back then and when we starting back talking again, I realised that it never left. Now, after a few weeks of our renewed friendship, I've fallen in love with her. I don't just love her; I'm in love with her. She makes me so happy, it's impossible to not get feelings for her. I knew that I loved her within a few weeks but I didn't realise that I had fallen in love with her until the last time we had sex. I then kissed that girl in front of her and all these other girls for two reasons:

1.) To try and get Zavy out of my head and system but they just made me realise that she's stuck in it no matter how many girls I'm with

and

2.) To make Zavy jealous, so I know that she likes me back.

My plan worked, it's obvious that she gets jealous when I'm with other girls. That's good news for me because it's proof that she has some feelings for me, I just don't know how deep those feelings are. I don't know if hers are as strong as mine. I've been so scared to tell her of mine, in case she doesn't feel the same. She kisses me back but I keep thinking it's because of her hormones, which makes her not think right because she kisses Lane sometimes too.

I know I kiss girls too but that's just so I can make her jealous, so she'd admit to me that it annoys her because she loves me. I think she only likes me though and loves Lane because she hangs out with him more. She has lunch with him a lot of days and I always catch them laughing and smiling with each other. However, the way she looks at me is indescribable; it's the exact same way I look at her. She makes me feel tingles when we touch and feel like we're the only two people in the whole world when we look at each other. I think she feels the exact same way.