Chapter 12 ~ One Love

RING RING RING RING went Yami's phone, "Hello?"

"Hey it's Yugi...I uh, just got out of the hospital..."

"That's great! You doing okay...wait, how did you get my number?" Yami asked.

"Actually I don't know, it was just in my phone." Yugi replied.

"Did I mention I'm also a pick-pocket? ...I kinda put your number in Yugi's phone..." Jaden said.

Yami chuckled, "Well, is that all you wanted to call me about Yugi?"

"No...I was wondering...if uh...you'd like to maybe....come over?"

"I'd love to. Right now?"

"Yeah...where are you? My grandpa can pick you up on the way home from the hospital."

"I'm at the front of your school with Jaden and Yusei...can they come along too?"

"Ummm....sure, if they want to, but they have to be calm. I just got out of the hospital."

Yami turned to Jaden and Yusei, "Can you guys be calm enough to go to Yugi's house?"

"Screw him, I'm going to Yusei's house." Jaden said.

Yusei shrugged, "Sorry."

Yami smiled, "They can't anyway, looks like it's just gonna be me and you."

"...o-okay." Yugi replied.

"I like you." Yami stated.

"Bye." Yugi replied then the phone hung up.

Yami sighed and looked up at Yusei and Jaden. They were both staring expectantly at him. "Are you going to tell him?" Yusei asked.

Yami sighed, "...I dunno...maybe....I will before I have to leave I promise....but I don't know about today..."

"You can't keep putting this off." Yusei said.

Yami just sighed. Yugi's grandpa's car pulled up just infront of them. "Well, later." Yusei said.

"Peace out!" Jaden shouted before grabbing Yusei's arm and running away.

"Bye!" Yami shouted before getting in the car.

"Hey Yami." Yugi said, with a bright smile on his lips.

"Hi Yugi." Yami said while buckling, "You can drive now Mr. Motou."

Yugi's grandpa nodded and started driving, "It's nice to see you again Yami."

"You too." Yami replied, then looked out the window. Yugi looked at Yami for a moment, then out the window that Yami was staring out of. Yugi could tell something was up, Yami usually paid all his attion to Yugi, he never just looked out the window.

Yugi found himself missing the attention. When they reached Yugi's house they all got out and Yami went to Yugi and grabbed his hand. Yugi blushed and they walked inside holding hands. Grandpa went to switch the sign on the game shop to open then went behind the purchase counter.

Yugi and Yami went up the stairs to the house part of the building. They went into Yugi's room and Yami let go of Yugi's hand and sat on his bed. Yugi looked at him and smiled, "So what do you want to do?"

Yami shrugged, then looked away. Yugi stared at him then came closer. Yami turned to Yugi and stood up. Yugi saw sadness in Yami's eyes then Yami kissed him and pushed him to the wall. Yugi was a little scared, but knew Yami would never actually do anything without his permission. Yami slowly stopped and stared into Yugi's eyes, "Do you love me?"