Chapter 6 ~ Yugi's Turn

"Welcome home Yugi, hello Yami, oh and I see you've brought some friends, wait aren't you the boys from-"

  "I don't know what you're talking about, we've never been here before sir, but we're Yami's friends and Yugi's new friends." Yusei said, smiling and holding out a hand for Yugi's grandpa to shake, "My name's Yusei."

  Grandpa shook his hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Solomon Motou, Yugi's grandfather, you may call me Mr. Motou or Grandpa is fine."

  "Nice to meet you Mr. Motou." Yusei said.

  Jaden held out his hand, "Hey Gramps, I'm Jaden."

  Grandpa chuckled and shook Jaden's hand, "I guess you could call me that if you really want to, do you know Joey, Yugi's friend?"

  "Yeah, why?" Jaden asked.

  "He calls me that too, well let's stop making you stand out here, come in, come in!" Grandpa exclaimed.

  So everyone went inside, and they had a fun time eating all of the food and playing video games and playing truth or dare.

  "Yami, truth or dare?" Jaden asked.

  Yami smirked, "Dare."

  "I dare you to kiss Yugi. With tongue." Jaden said in a sing-songy voice.

  "WHAT!?" Yugi shouted. He'd never even kissed anyone before. It felt a bit soon, but he supposed it was just truth or dare.

  Yami smiled and turned to Yugi, "Pucker up."

  Yugi frowned but his eyes began to close as Yami's face came closer and closer to his. Yugi felt his lips tingle a his touched Yami's. He felt Yami's tongue nudge his lips and allowed it entry. Their tongues mingled for a moment and then they seperated.

  Yugi blushed and Yami just smiled, "Okay, my turn, Yugi, truth or dare?"

  "Ummm...truth." Yugi said.

  "What is your opinion on my kissing?" Yami asked.

  Yugi blushed hard, "Well ummm...it wasn't bad but uh, well...that was my first kiss..."

  "Really!?" Yami, Jaden, and Yusei asked in suprise.

  "Y-yeah..." Yugi replied, "N-now my turn...Jaden, truth or dare?"

  "Dare."

  "Hmmm...I guess uh...kiss Yusei."

  "Gladly." Jaden laughed, and Yusei and Jaden kissed. A lot longer than Yugi and Yami had. They kissed so long they would've kept going if Yami hadn't reminded them they were playing a game.

  "Okay, Yusei, truth or dare?" Jaden asked.

  "Dare."

  Yami and Yugi both looked sternly at Jaden. Jaden rolled his eyes, "Kiss Yugi. Just a quick kiss on the lips with no tongue but it must last 10 seconds."

  Yugi blushed super hard as Yusei came closer to him. When their lips touched, Jaden counted then as soon as he said five Yusei pulled away then went back over to Jaden, "Wasn't as good as you." Yusei laughed. Yami laughed and rolled his eyes.

  Yusei smiled, "Yami, truth or dare?"

  "Dare."

  "Kiss Jaden on the lips with no tongue for 30 seconds."

  "Only if Yugi allows me, Yugi? It's only a game? They're like brothers to me anyway."

  Yugi blushed hard at how much Yami seemed to care about his opinion, "I guess."