Cho Ahra

“Donghae”  Sungmin said while patting her bestfriend’s back.”What’s wrong? What happened?”

"You look definitely exhausted" she continued, supporting Donghae to sit down in one of the chair "Sit down and take a rest", Donghae sat down and drank a glass of water, once she noticed that her breathing is even again she starts to speak "Kyuhyun"

“What’s wrong, Noona?” Kyuhyun asked her knowing that what Donghae was about to say is directed to him, looking worried at the face of their friend’s face who looks exhausted and tired.

“Kyuhyun” Donghae said again once she has the ability to speak from overtiredness, she looked at Kyuhyun “Your Noona, Your Ahra-noona, is at your house right now.” She said softly, still a little bit tired.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes in shock, face becoming pale “Noona? Cho Ahra-Noona?!” he exclaimed, not believing what he heard “Are you sure that it is my Cho Ahra-Noona, here in Japan, right now?” and Donghae nods at him for confirmation.

“God, No! That can’t be!” he stands up, walking around the room “My Noona is here, god, No, please no.”

Sungmin not understanding why Kyuhyun’s like  “Why Kyu? That’s your sister anyway, won’t you be excited to see her?”

"to meet her, she's your sister."

“NO!” he immediately answered “I don’t want to see her. She is scary and brutal.”

“really?” Sungmin asked  shock and Kyuhyun could only nod.

“where is she?” Kyuhyun immediately asked Donghae. Face pale and white.

“She is at your house right now, Both Eunhyuk and Ryeowook distracting her, talking to her, Ryeowook send me here to look for you and to tell you about her being here.”

“darn it, why now?” Kyuhyun cursed, and Sungmin immediately tried her best to calm up her boyfriend, she knows Kyuhyun needs her right now “Kyuhyun, why is it that scary of being with your noona? Does she hurt you or anything.”

“Worst” Kyuhyun looked straight at Sungmin "she doesn't hurt me or anything, but she makes my life in a deep hell."

“Sorry Min.”

“Why are you sorry with me?” Sungmin asked confused “It’s not like she would hurt me or anything.”

"You don't understand me Min"

"calm down Kyuhyun" Sungmin patted his back "Calm down, I am here, calm yourself down"

“Sungmin, remember that I used to be a playboy before?” he asked and Sungmin just hummed as her response, as if she’d be able to forget the fact the Kyuhyun used to play with a lot of girls before and that he also have hurt them all.

“well, somehow, my sister is one of the reason for that.” He admitted shyly  by which both Sungmin and Donghae looked up to him. “How’s that?” Sungmin asked him curiously.

"I guess I just thirst for attention, and my sister doesn't give me that, I looked for it to other people,"

“and well, Everytime I would have a girl to flirt with, my sister would always get in the way, if she hates the girl, she will definitely tell me to break up with her, or to dump her or to leave her, and if I won’t do that she would do her best until I completely dump the girl, and honestly, not even one girl had won her affection. ALL as in all of the girls I were with, she would ask me to leave them. Not even one girl have passed her qualities.”

“Not even…One girl?” Donghae asked, joining the conversation of the lovers.

Kyuhyun nods his head “Not even one.”