KyuHyun's Feelings

“Sungmin!”

As both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun entered Sungmin’s room, they saw she was lying on the floor and not her room.

“what happened to her?” Ryeowook asked nervously.

Kyuhyun touched Sungmin’s forehead.

“She has a fever, and it’s just not a simple fever. It’s really high.”

Kyuhyun carried Sungmin bridal style and laid her on her bed.

He then looks at his cousin. “Ryeowook, can you call a doctor, hurry up, please.”

“Okay, Okay” then Ryeowook went out and go to the Living room to make a call.

Kyuhyun then stare at the sleeping Sungmin touching her forehead.

“You’re really clumsy, you know. Don’t make us worry like that. If you’d just let me from before help you. Aish. Such an arrogant girl”

“I know I only met you yesterday but there’s this part of me saying that I knew you from way before, hahahaha. Maybe you were my lover from my past life. I am very comfortable with you and I am really happy when I knew what you really are now. You have that something that I never knew I would see and make me addicted to it”

“I am even getting a little crazy when I really thought you are a boy, questioning my sexuality because of you, thinking that I am getting crazy because I am being captivated by you who I thought is a boy. I’m really stupid. I guess even if I deny it, Ryeowook is right.”

“I am falling in love with you.”

Kyuhyun finally admits to himself what he feels for the sleeping girl he was staring at. He just smile once looking at her.

“I really don’t know what you did to me but right now just staring at you, I already feels something, this something that even once I haven’t felt before even thought I have been with many different girls before.”

“Sungmin, you’re the only one who made my heart raced likethis. And I don’t really know right now how you did that, it’s like you cast a spell on me so that I could get addicted to you.”

Then suddenly even though Kyuhyun didn’t know what Sungmin did a while ago where she kissed him on the lips, Kyuhyun somehow held his lips and blushed. Feeling his intuition that something nice touched his lips before and he just smiled.

“Kyuhyun-aah, I already am with a doctor!” Ryeowook barged in the room with an old man.

“No way!”

“Huh? Why, Kyuhyun? Aish, what’s the matter? He needs to check on Sungmin.”

‘Why did you call a guy? Get him out!”

“what’s wrong with a guy doctor? Are you crazy he’s just going to look what’s the matter with Sungmin.”

“No, he might touch whatever parts of Sungmin, I won’t even let him take a look at her.”

“Aish! You’re acting like a kid with tantrums Kyuhyun! Look at him, he’s old, I don’t think he would have interest in Minnie, and also don’t acuse the man, he is just a doctor, he will just look at what’s wrong with Min,  You’re so possessive you know, she’s not even yours, if there’s something bad that happened to Sungmin because of your stupid tantrums, I am going to kill you even if you are my cousin“

Kyuhyun just admit defeat. Ryeowook’s right, it’s sungmin’s health that’s the most important to them.

He just let the doctor looked at Sungmin. As the doctor is going to look at her, Kyuhyun glared at the doctor giving a warning.